Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory news....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

How old does this stupid thread make you feel now:eek: :eek:

Not that old, Exit always sucked. Place was a worse crack den than SF. All kinds of drugged up B&T kids. I remember one of the few times I went there (the one time PvD was there) it was terrible. Sound system sucked, most of the crowd was cracked out and od'ing. Yet another crack den that I'm glad is closed.

Originally posted by italianp7

EXIT DID NOTTTTTTTTTTTT SUX.... I DNT KNOW WHAT NIGHT YOU WENT BUT THERE WAS NO ODING,

well, since you obviously can't read, I'll say it again, I was there the one time PvD spun there. And yes, that place did suck, if you didn't see any od'ing kids there then you must be blind or just that naive. Tony Draper is a women, and all their other residents (can't think of anyone besides that guy) are coke heads.

LOL.. i dont know about the OD'ing - i actually didnt see alot of rampant drug use at exit ever.... not like at factory at least..

but exit did suck. the whole space sucks. they made it too big and the sound doesnt carry well set up in the open rectangle warehouse shape that it is.. its not set up correctly (acoustically) and its so big that it never looks packed, which is good and bag, good since theres always room to walk, but bad because if you get a slow nite, it really looks empty. just my opinion though. i only liked exit when it was carbon.

Originally posted by smgarret

well, since you obviously can't read, I'll say it again, I was there the one time PvD spun there. And yes, that place did suck, if you didn't see any od'ing kids there then you must be blind or just that naive. Tony Draper is a women, and all their other residents (can't think of anyone besides that guy) are coke heads.

OK YOU WENT THERE ONCE AND YOUR GIVING PEOPLE A BACKROUND ON THERES DJ'S LOL... GET A LIFE

Originally posted by italianp7

OK YOU WENT THERE ONCE AND YOUR GIVING PEOPLE A BACKROUND ON THERES DJ'S LOL... GET A LIFE

First of all its "their" not "there" (please learn english you stupid bitch from queens). Second point, Tony Draper sucked (he has always sucked) and Exit was setup terribly. The sound quality was the worst I've ever heard.

PS: I have a life, plus as an added bonus I know how to work my keyboard without having to use caps lock all the time...moron

First of all its "their" not "there" (please learn english you stupid bitch from queens). Second point, Tony Draper sucked (he has always sucked) and Exit was setup terribly. The sound quality was the worst I've ever heard.

PS: I have a life, plus as an added bonus I know how to work my keyboard without having to use caps lock all the time...moron

Who are you, the Grammar Police? Dude, lighten up. ;)

Originally posted by someclown

Who are you, the Grammar Police? Dude, lighten up. ;)

Why yes, I am the grammar police, thanks very much :) If some dumb bitch is going to talk shit the least she can do is use proper english (which they obviously didn't teach her in her poor ass schools in Queens).

PS: I have a life, plus as an added bonus I know how to work my keyboard without having to use caps lock all the time...moron [/quote

OMG BIG DEAL I LIKE TO USE MY CAPS KEY.. BOUNCE OFF B*TCH #1 AND #2 ITS NOT "THIER" YOU STUPID ASS GO BACK TO SCHOOL. AND FOR SOMEONE BEING THERE ONCE YOU CLAIM YOU F()KING KNOW EVERYTHING.. JUST STFU ALREADY OMG GET OVER YOURSELF.

Why yes, I am the grammar police, thanks very much :) If some dumb bitch is going to talk shit the least she can do is use proper english (which they obviously didn't teach her in her poor ass schools in Queens).

"in her poor ass schools in Queens"...

HEY ASSHOLE IS THAT PROPER ENGLISH? UH NOOOOOOOOO