Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, if your best friend told you.....

FlipsSOE

about this guy she had just met, and how they fucked, and how he rocked her world; and if u happened to be out, and he hit on you, would you go home with him in order to experience what she told you about, and fuck him too??

i'm not talking a relationship, i'm talking, just a guy your girl fucked.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

about this guy she had just met, and how they fucked, and how he rocked her world; and if u happened to be out, and he hit on you, would you go home with him in order to experience what she told you about, and fuck him too??

i'm not talking a relationship, i'm talking, just a guy your girl fucked.

no way

Originally posted by misskittie

Umm, absolutely not. I wouldn't want my girls doing that to me so I would never even THINK of doing it to them.

But, if my best friend asked me to have a threesome with her and him, that I would do without a second thought!

I would have to agree with you here about the threesome-if I was not in a relationship. But i would never have a one night stand with a guy, especially not with a guy my gf was into. I guess because she wouldn't have one night stands either so I would know that she had feelings for him. Not a good idea!!!!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

let's turn this question to the guys now........

so would you fuck ur boy's new lay if she came onto you??

i have the feeling all of your answers will be yes!

you are smart ;)

"new lay" sounds like some kind of fuck buddy releationship... not a one night stand

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

"new lay" sounds like some kind of fuck buddy releationship... not a one night stand

call it whatever u want but the answer for men is & always will be yes! men aren't overwhelmed by emotion like us women. & even if they were upset that their buddy fucked their "1 nite stand", they wouldn't admit it & would probably be hanging out together the very next day.

nope :tongue:

Me and my friends even have an understanding as far as if we break up with our girls, none of our friends would go out with her. Even if she's free!

That's been hard, espec. since some of my friends' girls are quite the lookers, but honesty and integrity still do count for something ;)

call it whatever u want but the answer for men is & always will be yes! men aren't overwhelmed by emotion like us women. & even if they were upset that their buddy fucked their "1 nite stand", they wouldn't admit it & would probably be hanging out together the very next day.

Im surprised you generalize all men like that.

It pisses me off, cuz i never do those things, yet girls always say men are just horny bastards. In fact, the last few girls i've been with, I"VE been the more sensitive one !

Yes, we are horny bastards, but that doesn't mean we're not sensitive :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im surprised you generalize all men like that.

It pisses me off, cuz i never do those things, yet girls always say men are just horny bastards. In fact, the last few girls i've been with, I"VE been the more sensitive one !

Yes, we are horny bastards, but that doesn't mean we're not sensitive :rolleyes:

sorry to have generalized, let me rephrase myself and say the majority of men would go that route. gmc u r a rare breed.

sorry to have generalized, let me rephrase myself and say the majority of men would go that route. gmc u r a rare breed.

Really? i don't get it. lots of my friends are like this too. Are we that rare?/?

Is it THAT hard to practice being honest and thoughtful ?

Gmccookny...you're killing me here. We're not talking about one of your friends "girlfriends" or someone they even had feelings for, just some random hot girl that your boy banged and now you have a chance to...are you telling me that you and your boys are never like "hell yeah man, I don't give a fuck if you fuck her...go for it. You know what, let's see if we can double team that shit?"

Pass that pussy around!

Originally posted by nomembername

Gmccookny...you're killing me here. We're not talking about one of your friends "girlfriends" or someone they even had feelings for, just some random hot girl that your boy banged and now you have a chance to...are you telling me that you and your boys are never like "hell yeah man, I don't give a fuck if you fuck her...go for it. You know what, let's see if we can double team that shit?"

Pass that pussy around!

well that's different.

But when there's feelings involved, or the girl was my or my friends g/f, then fuck no.

but fuck yes if not :D

edit: btw, im the king of misunderstanding people :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

well that's different.

But when there's feelings involved, or the girl was my or my friends g/f, then fuck no.

but fuck yes if not :D

Some guys just think too much...Others, are way too sensitive...