Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD - DVD - Scene from Exit

Originally posted by ibiza193

i love that dvd, what great memeries it brings back, it also had him at summer stage.

I don't think it had him at Summerstage...it was released April 2003, Summerstage was just last summer.

u can buy it like everywhere bestbuy,fye,amazon - the dvd is the entire global cd put together with video footage either from his music videos he has done or from parties and other countries he has been too. it was ok but nothing amazing some of the footage is a little stale and there def could have been more party footage - if u wanna see a hot dvd get either tiesto another day at the office or tiesto in concert, i know they def have em at amazon those 2 are good stuff

Originally posted by jaybird8521

Just bought it and the friggin thing doesn't play on my PS2. Blows.

your ps2 is lame... it works perfectly on mine.. it shoudl work on yours.. just fuck with the settings..

in all honesty the dvd is wiggedy whack.. :rolleyes: his music videos are absolutely terrible at best.. the footage is lacking.. it shows about a whole 35 seconds of exit footage.. btw that night at exit was ridiculously packed.. i have to check out these tiesto videos..

did anyone see the footage of johan gielen live @ tranceenergy 2002 wow!!! omg!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by oldtimer

your ps2 is lame... it works perfectly on mine.. it shoudl work on yours.. just fuck with the settings..

Thanks, man... i tried, but no dice. I must have a first generation or some shit. But from your review, I guess I'm not missin out on anything special.

Is tranceenergy '02 a purchasable DVD or did you find the footage online?