Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Confirmed To Play Avalon!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trance643

im still crossin my fingers for roxy - avalon def cannot handle the tiesto crowd

exacly....thats what I was just thinking .........

absolutely ......avalon is just tooooo small,,,,just damm too crowded....forget dancing

well hopefuly..........its still time....perhaps they'll figure out a better venue ......:)

Just find a spot behind the DJ Booth.........or buy a bottle with a couple friends and get a VIP spot and chill on the 3rd floor balcony.

Damn, I like avalon too, but Roxy would be way better. Roxy doesn't throw parties all the time so at least when there's a party like this past friday with AVB, you know the people there were there for AVB and would be there for Tiesto. Not a bunch of people who dont have a clue or can even appreciate the music.

i'll be there with bells on.. can't wait.. it shouldn't be THAT bad.. i was there for oakenfold on thanksgiving eve and there was room to dance.. im thinking avalon will jack the price up to 45-50 so only the true tiesto fans will make it out instead of the lame ass crowd that is avalon.. im thinking of getting a table that night... that might be the only way to do it..

somethign is bound to go wrong...

last year i was graduating from college the day after tiesto was in nyc.. then i made plans to see him at transit in philly but my new car (acura) kind of got stolen and stripped down to a frame the night before... something always goes wrong when tiesto is in town, it never fails..

That is bullshit that you would have to do bottle service or tables to see one of your favorite DJ's. That intices the wrong crowd to come out..not true Tiesto fans, but ones who go out just to "see an be seen"....which makes for a lame-ass vibe IMO. There are places to do that sort of thing in the city, which I like doing every so often, but not on a night like that.

Avalon's dancefloor fits about 500-600 people the most...everyone will be standing around on the balcony.

Originally posted by mikek1225833

man as much as I like Avalon, it's definitly too small for Tiesto.....has anyone been to Avalon in Boston? I think I'de rather see him there....

how is the AVALON in Boston? im thinking of heading up there for Armin. haha he made my weekend last Friday, hahaha

haha but dammit, Tiesto needs to be spin at someplace BIGGGER. ALL US TIESTO fans can not fit into the main floor. :mad:

Originally posted by aznxtc

how is the AVALON in Boston? im thinking of heading up there for Armin. haha he made my weekend last Friday, hahaha

haha but dammit, Tiesto needs to be spin at someplace BIGGGER. ALL US TIESTO fans can not fit into the main floor. :mad:

I'm guessing the Avalon in Boston doesn't get as crowded as the NYC one for ovbious reasons, but thats assuming that it's almost or as big....