Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Confirmed To Play Avalon!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiesto at avalon is going to be just as packed as PVD at EXIT....

to tell you the truth I don't fcking care if its packed, as long as there are no JP worshipers and draper's ass lickin juice heads.

Tiesto live is an experience.....and if you want to experience Tiesto then people should come. if you want to pick up chicks, goto BLack or some other pick-up spot.

they should make tickets $75, I would pay it.

get ready for a heatstroke fest!!! how are we going to do this? avalon can't certainly handle a tiesto crowd...wtf!!!:eek:

i don't know if i'am going to be there for this...that place will be mobbed!!! and everyone won't be able to dance , just wiggle :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheers

indy

Originally posted by mikek1225833

man as much as I like Avalon, it's definitly too small for Tiesto.....has anyone been to Avalon in Boston? I think I'de rather see him there....

avalon in boston is much bigger than avalon nyc...and better lighting..ooooooooo the lazers!!!:tongue:

d00ds, how bout crobar or even spirit??? i would rather see tijs at crobar...w0w that sound system gives me g00sebumps!!!!

cheers

indy:D

This probably has nothing to due with the reasoning behind this move, but I just figured he may spin there. The main floor at avalon is kinda contructed like the main room at Space in Miami, but like a smaller version. You got the balcony over there, Avalon got a balcony. The dj booth is raised over there at Space, like the dj booth at Avalon....I know it makes no sense, but fk it anyway, just a thought. Space's system is 100000 times better than Avalon's tho....I hope they put in a truck horn or something. Tiesto likes to use that shit when he goes to Space

Oh its def gonna be a ridiciulous time regaurdless. But Any of you who were there for Carl Cox @ avalon not to long ago. Do you guys remember the mayhem in that place. It was over 150 Degrees I was sweating my ....... off and it was friggin crazy, The System at Avalon SUCKS BIG FUCKING BALLS. I hate going to a spot where when i leave my ears are SHOT. I cant have that. My ears are the most important thing i have. Just find a spot on the stage area if you guiys going. and just lounge out.. Cause its gonna be SOOOOOO PACKED.. All the little kiddies are gonna go cause they hear the name TIESTO. I guarentee 40% of the people in that place on a sat. will have NO CLUE who is spinning...

Originally posted by sw33tti3

true that place is toO small for tiesto, it's gonna mad packed and no space for everyone to dance :rolleyes:

no space for "everyone" to dance? Try, no space for ANYone to dance. Bring some wetnaps and a backup shirt cuz we'll be wiping other ppl's sweat off of our faces, arms and shirts. :(

But I'm still going. :D

Originally posted by maximman

I can't even begin to imagine how packed that night is going to be. I remember when he did Exit and it was jam packed.

Pass, unless you can scrounge up enough people for the VIP area.

lol..but exit is like 20 times bigger than avalon...and it was still jam packed

Originally posted by sw33tti3

true that place is toO small for tiesto, it's gonna mad packed and no space for everyone to dance :rolleyes:

hellss yea its gon be mad packed! shit all we gonna wind up doing is mashing our faces or having our faces being mashed by some sweaty asshole. lolol :unhappy:

but whatevers TIESTO, i cant miss this at alll!

Originally posted by biatchzxz

its gonna be SOOOOOO PACKED.. All the little kiddies are gonna go cause they hear the name TIESTO. I guarentee 40% of the people in that place on a sat. will have NO CLUE who is spinning...

ups there I messed up a bit ;)

so once again .....well said...I agree :(

ill wave to u guys from the upstairs balconies...cause there is no way im goin thru another carl cox night @ avalon. tiesto is the shit..and i def cant wait to hear him..but ill spend 150$ just to sit in one of the VIP balconies with a group of friends and not have to deal with the mangled messes and 14 yr olds running around downstairs.

the second time tiesto came to Roxy last year, it was very very packed, but still movable. till this day, i still haven't been in avalon. ever since they didn't let us in for when ferry Corsten came the first time. furst off there was a dress code which i can understand, but then they told some of my friends that were dressed up, that they couldn't get in cause they weren't with any ladies. what kinda shit is that?! anyway, from what i've been told, Avalon's main floor is like half the size of Roxy and how many people can the balcony actually hold? plus i'm sure a lot of peolple like to hear the music and be on the main floor. honestly, i don't see them changing venues. Exit would be great just because of it's size, but i like Roxy's Environment better. i use to be a Exit fan but ever since they changed it to Black, it's kinda nasty in there. it's got this Dead atmosphere in there like Factory

Originally posted by boostedgsx

the second time tiesto came to Roxy last year, it was very very packed, but still movable. till this day, i still haven't been in avalon. ever since they didn't let us in for when ferry Corsten came the first time. furst off there was a dress code which i can understand, but then they told some of my friends that were dressed up, that they couldn't get in cause they weren't with any ladies. what kinda shit is that?! anyway, from what i've been told, Avalon's main floor is like half the size of Roxy and how many people can the balcony actually hold? plus i'm sure a lot of peolple like to hear the music and be on the main floor. honestly, i don't see them changing venues. Exit would be great just because of it's size, but i like Roxy's Environment better. i use to be a Exit fan but ever since they changed it to Black, it's kinda nasty in there. it's got this Dead atmosphere in there like Factory

:aright:

Originally posted by trance643

avalon better change alot of shit if they want this tiesto thing to go down well

i.e. door policies - ticket limits

what is this door policy bullshit i always hear about?? I walk in there with sneakers and a hat pretty much everytime i go.. we never really wlak in with girls.. on accassion it has happened.. but we never got hassled for anything..

Also, does tiesto bring a larger crowd than carl cox?? bc cox wasn't THAT bad.. i mean it was packed but i wasn't ready to leave or anything...

i hope 1 of 3 things happen that night

1) they change the age to 21.. or maybe even 22 so they can stop the kids with fake id's coming in (sorry to all the under 22 peeps here)

2) charge a ridiculous amount of money to get in.. ie: 50-55 bucks so the normal lame ass avalon crowd will go somewhere else..

3) they sell out of tickets and don't let anyone else without a ticket in.. that keeps out the people just looking for a club to go to and only lets the true tiesto fans in

if these don't happen i am definitely looking into getting a table with a bunch of peeps because there's no fucking way i'm gonna share the dancefloor with some sweaty 19 y/o's back stubble rubbing against me..

ps... i like tiesto but i think it comes down to money.. i'm sure roxy was interested in having tiesto play but avalon was probably offering A LOT more loot because they know they would make a killing if tiesto graced the tables at their club