Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My next 13 nights of partying

Weds- le souk, thursday-sullivan room, fri-opium den/arc, sat-cielo, sun-deep, mon-sapphire, tues-sin sin, weds-le souk, thursday-karma, fri-arc, sat-bahhaus/shelter, sun-arc, mon-cielo.

Maybe i will see some of ya around. I might miss a night to rest and it might be sun party at deep,who knows. Also i work on sat and sun so i might be a tad tired when ya see me cause i go straight to work after i leave the clubs. So if i look like a zombie thats why hehe.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One quick question....

How in God's name do you do it?

I work at a restaurant on Sunday afternoons and everytime I come right from the city I have to fake a heart attack so I can get sent home to bed.

You must live on adderall. If not, I need you to please teach me how to party correctly. Apparantly, I'm doing it all wrong.

welcome to my life people. Thats why im called the BULL lots of energy. See i love the scene dancing house music. When you love something you jsut cant get enough. Everybody who knows me from rhythmism can tell you im all over the place everynight lol. Its nothing new. I dont do drugs or alcohol so that could be why i dunno. For work i buy 3 nutraments b4 i get to work after clubbing and i eat a bit luch for energy. I try to sleep at least 4 hrs to get rest. Also i dance my ass off for hrs so sometimes my body is sore. But once your on the floor you dont feel it.

And also while partying i drink lots of redbull or rush and i rest on certain days more than others. The worse is to have sex b4 you go dancing terrible fucks me up completely. If anyone of ya are around say wusup.

Originally posted by jaybird8521

One quick question....

How in God's name do you do it?

I work at a restaurant on Sunday afternoons and everytime I come right from the city I have to fake a heart attack so I can get sent home to bed.

You must live on adderall. If not, I need you to please teach me how to party correctly. Apparantly, I'm doing it all wrong.

Yeah... never mind the energy. Yo Silverbull... I want to know if you're independently wealthy, have rich parents or just get sick pay working only Sat & Sun? I drop minimum a c-note everytime I go out. Forget the energy... how do you pay for it all???:confused: :confused: ???

www.fire-ice3.com

yo stacy what your doin on this board lol. defintely see ya at arc. And chelsea havent seen ya in forever or spoken to ya. Thats not kosher. Im not rich i just have minum payments and a minumum lifestyle. The more you spend the more money you need. Also i just get but i dont save cause i cant. And luckily a lot of places take care of me with comps or drinks as well as fellow clubbers which immost grateful for. I guess they understad my situation love to party and sometimes money is tight. Thanks to those who have hooked me up b4. Well time to get some dinner and get ready for tonite.

Originally posted by oldtimer

what's le souk like?? i havent been there yet but a friend goes or used to go and says it's pretty decent.. and i like that sin sin place too.. nice little loungey type place..

It's a middle eastern restaurant that doubles as a lounge with house music on Wednesdays and Sundays. Sunday nights during the summer is the best time to go IMO; that's when the outdoor terrace is open. They bring in great local talent. It gets very crowded. Wednesday nights are bangin too.