Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how tall are u???

bullseye

Originally posted by weyes

just gotta point out that men lie about their height the way women lie about their weight (and age, sometimes). everyone says i must be taller than 5' 9 & 3/4", but i'm not; i'm just taller than most guys who say they're 5' 10". i'd deduct an inch or two from what most of these guys have said.

i really am 5'6"...i wouldnt lie about that...

just gotta point out that men lie about their height the way women lie about their weight (and age, sometimes). everyone says i must be taller than 5' 9 & 3/4", but i'm not; i'm just taller than most guys who say they're 5' 10". i'd deduct an inch or two from what most of these guys have said.

ur absolutely right....but solbeam can vouch for my height..she USED to be taller than me..SUCKAH!

...alright alright...i'm actually a shade over three feet...happy now?...midgets get no love...:(

Funny you say that, I am 5'9" and somehow it came up at work and we were asking each other how tall we are. Some guido that sits next to me was like I'm 5'10"... I am taller than him. So I called him on it, and he says to me, dude, you must be like 5'11" then...

I think your right, I think that most men do lie about their height

You all might be surprised, but the average height of Males is 5'10'', and the average height of females is 5'4''

so most of us who think we are short actually aren't

Especially if you've been to France, you know what im talking about :laugh:

Originally posted by mssabina

i like tall boys, 6' plus please :)

sometimes i wish i was tiny and petite but i'm perfectly happy with my height, tall but not super tall. not like it's something you can change anyway.

:mad::(

Originally posted by mssabina

ok ok you too of course! you're right there anyway 5'11-6'... same thing lol

i'm on the tall side & i wear stilettos... i can't be taller than my man or i feel akward...

...my ex was 5' 8"...we were eye to eye sometimes when she wore heels but neither of us really gave a shit...but i dont really have a preference...i've dated tall, short, etc....

Originally posted by jimk29

Funny you say that, I am 5'9" and somehow it came up at work and we were asking each other how tall we are. Some guido that sits next to me was like I'm 5'10"... I am taller than him. So I called him on it, and he says to me, dude, you must be like 5'11" then...

I think your right, I think that most men do lie about their height

thats the classic line..OH DUDE U MUST BE TALLER THAN THAT....cause at the same time ur pettin the other guys ego...and keepin ur lie afloat...classssic ahahah...