Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ethnic Food: Which is the Best?

Originally posted by blueangel:

That's funny cause I was thinking the same thing except I thought that Indian food wasn't hot enough. Hehe.

Maybe you haven't tried the REAL Korean food yet. wink.gif

We'll go out for dinner one night.

BlueAngel

Right me and you 10 pints of beer and a Vindaloo.. then tell me indian food isn't hot wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny cause I was thinking the same thing except I thought that Indian food wasn't hot enough. Hehe.

Maybe you haven't tried the REAL Korean food yet. wink.gif

We'll go out for dinner one night.

BlueAngel

My roommie last year was Korean..I went to a couple of Korean restaurants...but in most cases restuarants don't make their food that hot..homemade food is usually really hot..I'm sure your mother's and my mother's food is much hotter than what they serve at restaurants...anyways I think we should go out to dinner..we should do a girls night out..

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

Originally posted by back2basics:

Right me and you 10 pints of beer and a Vindaloo.. then tell me indian food isn't hot wink.gif

I'm not sure about the alcohol cause I've seen how you brits drink . . . but the spicy food . . . YOU ARE ON BUDDY!!! Cause us Koreans put the "S" on spicy!! When you take a shit after our dinner and your asshole feels like it's on flame . . . just remember me, babe! cwm24.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead." angel.gif

Originally posted by sdm1976:

My roommie last year was Korean..I went to a couple of Korean restaurants...but in most cases restuarants don't make their food that hot..homemade food is usually really hot..I'm sure your mother's and my mother's food is much hotter than what they serve at restaurants...anyways I think we should go out to dinner..we should do a girls night out..

You are so right about that! My mom altered her cooking to fit my dad's taste buds. And my dad ALWAYS liked his food hot enough that his ears rang just a lil' bit. So, you can imagine the level of hotness that I had to grow up with. But you are right that some Korean restaurants don't really make their food that spicey to cater to the non-Koreans. You have to go to a Korean restaurant that only Koreans go to and even then tell them to full blast it. At least that's how my mom orders it.

But we should DEFINATELY do a clubNYC Girl's Dinner Meet-up!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead." angel.gif

I'm not sure about the alcohol cause I've seen how you brits drink . . . but the spicy food . . . YOU ARE ON BUDDY!!! Cause us Koreans put the "S" on spicy!! When you take a shit after our dinner and your asshole feels like it's on flame . . . just remember me, babe! cwm24.gif

Allright Missy..you want to have a little contest???

BlueAngel

------------------

Silently whispering when my heart wants to scream...

When you take a shit after our dinner and your asshole feels like it's on flame

in ANY other topic... THAT would be a BAD thing... haahaa... but NOT HERE BABY!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

Turkish food is the best smile.gif

followed by Japanese (Sushi, Sashimi and Hibachi), French (only the bistro menu though), Szechuan, and of course my all-time favorite dish is the 3lb Maine lobster followed by a 22oz rare filet-mignon.. people always think i'll die before i hit 40 but hey.. aren't they up for a big surprise

cwm1.gif

of course oysters are also a big thing for me

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

venetian food is the best, some zorklof basted in hoox, with badunian mzlplz on the side, mmmm mmmmm. but russian is good too, went to a Russian theme restaurant once called The KGBuffet. the 100 meter long line stretched around the corner and the sub zero weather was a killer, but it was worth the wait. once we got in, i ordered toilet paper, shoe laces and 4 day old freshly baked bread, my great great grandfather had the filtered water soup and a peanut, the KGB agent ordered to guard us didnt eat, he was too busy jabbing all of us with his billyclub and cattle prod . then for dessert, we all had the Smirnoff jello shots with Popov sauce. the big occasion was my nephew had just came of the restaurants drinking age.. 3, nope not years, 3 months. it was cool thought they have these little Stoli baby bottles. he was so wasted he couldnt even walk out of the door, oh wait hes only 3 months har har har...*burRrRrp!*

------------------

[iNSERT CLEVER QUOTE HERE]

Originally posted by mediaman101:

venetian food is the best, some zorklof basted in hoox, with badunian mzlplz on the side, mmmm mmmmm. but russian is good too, went to a Russian theme restaurant once called The KGBuffet. the 100 meter long line stretched around the corner and the sub zero weather was a killer, but it was worth the wait. once we got in, i ordered toilet paper, shoe laces and 4 day old freshly baked bread, my great great grandfather had the filtered water soup and a peanut, the KGB agent ordered to guard us didnt eat, he was too busy jabbing all of us with his billyclub and cattle prod . then for dessert, we all had the Smirnoff jello shots with Popov sauce. the big occasion was my nephew had just came of the restaurants drinking age.. 3, nope not years, 3 months. it was cool thought they have these little Stoli baby bottles. he was so wasted he couldnt even walk out of the door, oh wait hes only 3 months har har har...*burRrRrp!*

how funny....

cwm25.gif

Overall, Italian is the best.....Indian has its moments as does Ukranian food......Italian all the way though...

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that...."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays -- PM me or email darrelg at Hazepromotions@gateway.net

It's a three-way tie between Mexican, Japanese and Thai. Mexican is good for the taste factor, even though all the food goes straight to your ass; Japanese is, by and large, pretty damn healthy (lots of fishies), and Thai is a pleasant middle-road between taste and quality.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Well, it's looks like it's all tallied up and the winner is Indian. I didn't actually tally or anything but since I like it best I figured I would hand it the award. Looks like Yvette is the only one who gets a beat down!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Screw you guys, I'm going home......