Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice, asap..

xlr8ted

So I'm getting emails from a co-worker that I used to fuck, she wants me to come over tonight... We stopped fuckin b/c she got all wrapped up in the emotional side of me slammin her from behind.... We stopped fuckin after a year, b/c she wanted me to meet her family, so I was like see ya....She is 34 and divorced, and ready for a realtionship.. Now shes saying she doesn't care about that, and just wants me to come over for drinks...

what should I do?

I already emailed her saying that it wasn't a good idea, b/c of what happened before, and we should remain friends... she replies saying that she just wants me to come over, no strings attached...

Its a trap isn' t it?

Do I go and fuck the hell outta her and worry about the outcome later, or just stand my ground and not go over?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

So I'm getting emails from a co-worker that I used to fuck, she wants me to come over tonight... We stopped fuckin b/c she got all wrapped up in the emotional side of me slammin her from behind.... We stopped fuckin after a year, b/c she wanted me to meet her family, so I was like see ya....She is 34 and divorced, and ready for a realtionship.. Now shes saying she doesn't care about that, and just wants me to come over for drinks...

what should I do?

I already emailed her saying that it wasn't a good idea, b/c of what happened before, and we should remain friends... she replies saying that she just wants me to come over, no strings attached...

Its a trap isn' t it?

Do I go and fuck the hell outta her and worry about the outcome later, or just stand my ground and not go over?

is she still your co-worker??

careful about relationships in the workplace..

please post a pic so we can decide pleaseeeeeeeeee..

thanks,

trueqwest

How old are you btw?

I would say don't go, you'll just have to deal w/all that crap again. People don't change and if she brought emotional issues into it the last time, chances are she'll do it again.

Find another fuck buddy, stay away from her ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

How old are you btw?

I would say don't go, you'll just have to deal w/all that crap again. People don't change and if she brought emotional issues into it the last time, chances are she'll do it again.

Find another fuck buddy, stay away from her ;)

Well said! :)

But X, if you choose to say yes, do it LA style.... tell her youre going out with ur boyzzzz tonight and you'll call her lata and she should expect ur call .... roll with ur boyz and call her when the club closes. Just dont, do not, go over there after work or early evening -- you give her more hours, she'll start talkin.

Why do you hate girls? That's not fair! You just have obviously met the wrong ones....

:( That's sad bc there's a lot of great, nice girls out there.

100 % true post..

......all of them have been horrible.

.. there's a lot of great, nice girls out there.

That is sooooo true and when you meet em you are just --- nowww way girl, ur sooo cool, you cant be for real -- and yet they are :D. You'll get off the phone talking and think - i have no idea what we just talked about, but that was the best damn conversation ive had this week hands down! - and then you recall how smokin hot the girl is who just gave u that conversation and youre - oh wow :D

Originally posted by lalate

That is sooooo true and when you meet em you are just --- nowww way girl, ur sooo cool, you cant be for real -- and yet they are :D. You'll get off the phone talking and think - i have totally no idea what we just talked about, but that was the best damn conversation ive had this week hands down! - and then you recall how smokin hot the girl is who just gave u that conversation and youre like - oh wow :D

LiKe ToTaLly

Originally posted by nomembername

what would Bullseye do in this situation:confused:

since u asked,

in my case, once the relationship ends, the relationship ends. like mysti said, there are plenty of chix out there. and in ur case, plenty of chix who would love to have their lower lip busted by u.

carry on tyson......

I doubt i'm gonna go... Once I jerk off later, I'll be happy..

Like my father used to tell me

" just put it in the pillow, you'll be happy later when you didn't knock some bitch up"

r.i.p

that brought a tear to my eye...:cry:

I doubt i'm gonna go... Once I jerk off later, I'll be happy..

If ur decision is a No, dont stay in for the tonight, use that self-validation (whatever ud call it) - that someone else wanted u - to motivate u to find somethang even hotta out there tonight. It works. Trust me. Nudda better than rolling out and having a 1/2 dozen hotties hittin u up in just a few hours "where u at??? where u at?""

Da best!

Originally posted by lalate

If ur decision is a No, dont stay in for the tonight, use that self-validation (whatever ud call it) - that someone else wanted u - to motivate u to find somethang even hotta out there tonight. It works. Trust me. Nudda better than rolling out and having a 1/2 dozen hotties hittin u up in just a few hours "where u at??? where u at?""

Da best!

Saving my cum for LA in 2 weeks.. hahaa

well maybe shes realized she just needs some action...and she likes the action he gives her....i say u hit it, and be out the door not even five minutes after its all over!!!!!!!! that way she knows it was just action!!!!!!!!! no reminiscing u can chat, but it better be just that a quick chat while ur putting ur clothes back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!