Clubplanet Nightlife Community

u fucked how many???

bullseye

Originally posted by gio660

It only matters when you know the others...

i had started going out with one guy in college who had slept with a few girls i knew; when i found out, it grossed me out enough to break it off before it got off to much of a start.

i wouldn't want to know, either....as long as there was no indirect comparedness.....in any way.

i would imagine it's quite diff. when there are emotions involved, especially.

but, y bring up past issues....then again...that is what people in the circle are good for.........right..........

Originally posted by nomembername

Being completely honest here...if a girl I was really interested in or started dating asked me how many girls I've slept with I would never give her the correct #...shit, I don't even know the exact #.

lets see...u slept with smokesum, xlr8ted (twice), bullseye (twice as well), dg, and fineones... = 7

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fkornre

u shouldnt be posting anywhere else tho...

I don't

Anyway, this topic actually came up the other day at the bar when I was talking to these two girls...they were pretty drunk and were giving me the 3rd degree and asking me all of these personal questions to see what guys really think and stuff. I was answering very honest so they were enjoying it and shit.

Well when they finally asked me how many girls I've slept with I just bullshitted nicely telling them a few because basically I've always been in serious relationships :blah: :blah: of course in my mind I'm thinking I have a chance to bring one of these bitches home or whatever so I had to lie.

Originally posted by fkornre

so did u get at least one to go home withya???

No...I know, that really kills the whole point to my story. Looking back now, they kind of seemed like whores so I should have just told them the truth that I like to fuck girls I just meet all of the time...what are you gonna do right?...you win some, you lose some.

But, they are my cousins friends so maybe I layed down the ground work for next time

:blown:

No...I know, that really kills the whole point to my story. Looking back now, they kind of seemed like whores so I should have just told them the truth that I like to fuck girls I just meet all of the time...what are you gonna do right?...you win some, you lose some.

But, they are my cousins friends so maybe I layed down the ground work for next time

:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

u suck...:D

Originally posted by bullseye

:laugh: u bonehead

:aright::D

i actually had this discussion with him the other nite...

i asked him twice how many chicks he's been with and he gave me two different numbers so i asked him again and told him to be honest and he flat out named chicks and how he met them...

i gave him a kiss for being honest with me and went on with my day

p.s. this is AFTER i had his ass tested and found out he was clean...

:hat:

I just bullshitted nicely telling them a few because basically I've always been in serious relationships :blah: :blah: of course in my mind I'm thinking I have a chance to bring one of these bitches home or whatever so I had to lie.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your mom would be proud..

my thoughts on the subject... asking a girl you care about how many guys fucked them is kind of like staring in to the sun... you know you shouldn;t do it, you know it's probably gonna hurt you in some way, but you do it anyway..

if it's just some girl you're banging with no feelings attached there is no need to ask.. just use a condom regardless boys..