Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jessica or Britney?

njdionysus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are they whores? Jessica was a virgin when she got married and she's only been with her husband. Jessica has great values, an amazing voice, sick body and shes not over glammed but shes dumb as rocks and can't dance

Britney Spears - Over glammed, looks like ass without makeup, CANT SING TO SAVE HER LIFE but can dance her lil tooshie off, and is def a home wrecker!! lol

I'd rather just go with Jessica she seem's so much sweeter

Originally posted by djprotege

Britney hands down...hottest thing alive

i cant find jessica simpson attractive because how annoying she is

Britney is an entertainer, I'll give her that. She definately looks good and keeps her body tight. She looks even better rolling around on stage touching herself on her latest tour.

TheRock-JessicaSimpson-PonyParty.jpg?bc2aZiABYzn8c_Xr

But I have to admit, I find myself watching Jessica's show on MTV. She is definately not the brightest girl. Usually blonds are not my thing, but I think Jessica is stunning! The girl is hot and I think it was worth the wait for Nick to hit that. She has pretty much admitted that he teabags her and has said on camera that she'll lick his ass more if he wants her too. She is a keeper, those breasts are something else!!!

jessica_simpson021.jpg?bc2aZiABYqiYvXHr

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

How are they whores? Jessica was a virgin when she got married and she's only been with her husband. Jessica has great values, an amazing voice, sick body and shes not over glammed but shes dumb as rocks and can't dance

Britney Spears - Over glammed, looks like ass without makeup, CANT SING TO SAVE HER LIFE but can dance her lil tooshie off, and is def a home wrecker!! lol

couldnt have said it better myself :tongue:

Jessica is totally hotter. Like Sexybabydee said Britney needs makeup to look beautiful while Jess can roll out of bed and still be stunning. I do however think that Britney has a much better ass than Jess.

And personality/smarts wise how can we compare. I'm sure if cameras were following Britney around all day she'd come off just as stupid as Jess, maybe even dumber. Just from interviews she seems like a real moron.

Jessica is obviously not bright but Britney isn't exactly the smartest girl either. Jessica seems sweet, she is sexy in a very elegant and classy way... Britney is hot but only when she is fully made up and in her crazy outfuts.

Over all I think Jessica is way better looking than Britney

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

exactly to what i was gonna say....superb!!!

I know that Jessica can be annoying with how stupid she can be, but in the right way she is hot enough that it makes up for it. I think Nick is tearing that ass up. Actually I think the girls are both very sexy in their own way but Jessica is beautiful and sexy, Britney is hot.