Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which do you prefer as a pet???

fkornre

Which animal do u prefer as a pet?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which animal do u prefer as a pet?

• cat(s)
    • dog(s)

Originally posted by bullseye

i like cats better cauz they dont beg

not true; my parents' cat begs when they cook chicken or veal and there's a stray in my neighborhood who meows at our screen door when we leave the solid front door open. i love cats, though. too bad i'm allergic :( .

Originally posted by Mystify22

NOT all cats are evil creatures! Yes, some are....as are some dogs.....but my kitty is teh sweetest thing ever. Never bit anyone, loves to cuddle, purrs all teh time

Wurd ya heard.

I love dogs, but living in apartment, having a cat is way easier to take care of. Just pet em every now n then and thats about it, plus they look so cute when playing with the stupidest things. Love my cat.

At least cats only scratch where as dogs actually kill, there have been sooooo many cases of dogs killing children and adults.

I perfer cats, cause the worse thing they can do is ruin your funiture and scratch you. I can't stand dog smell and drool, especially when they get wet. my neibhores in apartment above mine had a dog and it had fleas. it would howel at any siren no matter what time a night it was. And when it had to scratch out the fleas you would hear this thump thump sound in the middle of the night...

I perfer lizzards... :)

Originally posted by misk

cats are kinda creepy....like they are always plotting to kill you...and they do so SMELL!......i hate cat smell.....ugh.....

..and they shit in a box....i mean.....come on....

...lmao...better a box than the fucking rug, floor, etc...personally i prefer cat but we had both growing up so i dont mind either or...i just hate rodentia - hamsters, ferrets, etc...those fuckers should not be pets...and i'm also against fish and birds as pets - these are animals that should be in open water/air not a cage or a bowl...bad enough most of us are trapped in a box, why subject that to another creature...