Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So..what do we do now???

i think its bullshit, that there re-opening in a new location, i hear ABOUT everything that involves new spaces, and i havent heard ANYTHING about them finiding shit, unless that centro rumour has any truth to it, Then dont expect ARC> expect TREK> or BED

TRek is the new name i keep hearing, and made has a Handle with bed, who is opening a "non bed" Venue in TRamps location. AKA Centro's spot

Arc was the best.. :(

I don't want to bring this convo any lower, but what is everyone's feelings concerning Arc reopening at a new location? I'm all for it and I hope its the same, but I don't know how it could be. There was something untouchable about 6 Hubert Street.

There was definately something special about vinyl/arc. It may not have been the most "aesthetically pleasing" club, but there was always an energy felt in that club which no other club in the city possessed. Regardless of the decor, crowd etc....the vibe was always a positive one. Im happy that i was able to say my goodbyes in time. A big thanks to Danny and everyone else there that made all those saturday mornings what they had been for me....RIP ARC......

It is sad, because good music and afterhours were always a given at Arc....

We'll see what happens. There will always be something happening, but there are like 2 afterhours clubs now?

Does Spirit have an afterhours license?

well. i'm going to this afterhours party at anju on fridays. ariel and some other vinyl staff will be throwing/working this party and the dj, mike negron's style is similar to danny's. i know a lot of regulars will show up. hopefully it will replace be yourself..of course, nothing can compare, but at least there's something to dooo.

serg, did you see the pics yet? and youre not pathetic, i cried on my way out. i think i told you that already.. idk.. *sigh*

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

besides Shelter....and smaller parties..what r we supposed to do now that Arc is closed? ...i know it might seem a lil pathetic..but the fact that vinyl is closed is just setting in..and it sux

uve never even been to shelter, so stop fronting... and u will finally be skooled on real music next week...

and you can always do me, so stop complaining :tongue:

im going to miss arc more than anything, i dont think any other space is going to capture the vibe that that place had. Hopefully a new club will come along with the same values (booking the talent, no door drama, never jacking the price up) then we've still got a shot, otherwise i dont see too many good places to go...i'll maybe hit up f14 here and there, but im not interested in any of these new places that are around now.

vinyl has been dead for quite some time now.....vibe and all. The only thing I'm gonna miss is the option to go hear Danny on any given Friday. Other than that, I've had plenty of time to get over it.

Crobar, Avalon, etc. will make up for their Saturday parties.

Regardless.....

RIP vinyl

Originally posted by reddog4063

im going to miss arc more than anything, i dont think any other space is going to capture the vibe that that place had. Hopefully a new club will come along with the same values (booking the talent, no door drama, never jacking the price up) then we've still got a shot, otherwise i dont see too many good places to go...i'll maybe hit up f14 here and there, but im not interested in any of these new places that are around now.

Never jacked the price up? are you kidding me? that place used to be max 15 to get in, 8 bucks on the list. and the vibe left like 3 years ago...