Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck u Avalon

Originally posted by afa8317

joecrack13

Next time bring a bag with you gear. Go Dressed up to the door than change in side. That is what I am going to do at Spirit next week. Then on the way out in my tshirt and jeans I am going to tell the door guy to go fuck him self.

haha .. that is even better .. good one joecrack

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joecrack13

Next time bring a bag with you gear. Go Dressed up to the door than change in side. That is what I am going to do at Spirit next week. Then on the way out in my tshirt and jeans I am going to tell the door guy to go fuck him self.

good idea...where the hell am i gonna put the bag though when im done changing

In a speaker or tie it to a pole some where. Or you can coat check it.

i learned my lesson . i used to put my bag next to speakers .. in many diff clubs . until one day someone stole stuff from my bag . and that was it for me

i coat-check my bag now ... the $3 you will pay is worth the peace of mind

why not get one of them North Face or Columbia trekker pants?

They are perfect for partying all night - light, quick drying and look good too.

I never liked jeans - too heavy.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Josh Wink was EXCELLENT! I enjoyed his set way more than Emerson's....and Im a Darren Emerson Fan :)

glowgrl...I just gotta say, gurl you tear up that dance floor!!:clap2: it wuz nice to meet ya;)

I thought set was tight too... but itz way to hot in there:eek:

Originally posted by silverbull

Why not come to spirit tontie and check out a house dj ROGER SANCHEZ. Maybe it will make you feel better.

I'll take Avalon over the Cock Suckers @ Spirit any night of the week!

Originally posted by dragon0401

are you talking about Sat 5/1??? .. i thought the DJ was jimme van m .. not that i know him either

but in any case . the music was off the hook ..

i did not know that you went yesterday .. i did not see you .. hmm . where was i ??

peace

hey whats up?

I went on Friday... :) But I WILL 100% be there this Saturday to dance to some JEFF MILLS BEATS! :D

hey christyne13 .....Thank You so much!!! I was having such a great time!!! I loved the music :D

jaybird8521-

u should really know what your talking about before u write something.... the reason the "girl " was in cop car was her friend had just been rushed to the er because of some idiots that can't contol themselves

All I said was that I saw some young chick in a cop car. No matter what the reason, it is still lame because that is one less underage girl I could be banging.

And why is "girl " in quotes? Did she have a penis?

Actually, this conversation is gay. Please don't respond unless you want to tell the story. Someone referred to it as a tragic accident of some sort.

let me just help EVERYONE OUT HERE ok?

FUCK BIG NAME DJ"S it will always suck, Becasue of who goes there

you want to exp a fracxtion of what it was at limelight..

SUNDAY NIGHT @ AVALON

ITS GAY

BUT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT

and no one speaks of it cause its gay, and this is a Straight board preaty much........

fri-sat there is a fuccken TOOL SHED, you will have a better time at fucekn TEmps on the shore...... OK> LOL

THERE I DID MY NICE THING FOR THE YEAR

ol oly

i went with a girl of mine to avalon on a sunday couple months ago not knowin it was gay, ha silly me, ended up goin to cheetah instead. Why is it better on sundays? If u dont mind me askin are you gay? And if not then do u dance with guys or by yourself? just wonderin

on behalf of avalon (only for the sake of playing devil's advocate out of pure boredom at work) they have the right to have a dress code.. if you're that big of a fan of the dj you're going to see then throw on a pair of shoes.. it's not gonna kill you.. and also.. avalon doesnt have "normal" nights... they're bringing the world's best dj's in week in week out..

to joecrack...

good look with the test and pd.. but i thought you were in charge of an ER?? what happened with that?

im thinking of doing the fdny.. i took the written did ok on that (95) and i got 100 on the physical.. im waiting to hear back from them... it's been about 4-5 months now so i should be hearing any day now..

I almost agree with you on the avalon thing. They do have the right to do whatever they want, however crackhead is right. If I'm going to go and be dancing all night I want to be comfortable first (personally, I don't go to a club to impress anyone, least of all some douche-bag door monkey). And do you really think that everyone will have a button down, nice pants and shoes on for some one like Tiesto....doubtful

are you talking about Sat 5/1??? .. i thought the DJ was jimme van m .. not that i know him either

but in any case . the music was off the hook ..

i did not know that you went yesterday .. i did not see you .. hmm . where was i ??

peace

Hey you didnt sign the end of your post

I almost agree with you on the avalon thing. They do have the right to do whatever they want, however crackhead is right. If I'm going to go and be dancing all night I want to be comfortable first (personally, I don't go to a club to impress anyone, least of all some douche-bag door monkey). And do you really think that everyone will have a button down, nice pants and shoes on for some one like Tiesto....doubtful

word up... i think it would be great if people got turned away from tiesto for not wearing shoes and pants... if you're a true fan of a dj, wearing shoes and a nice pair of pants shouldn't really be a deterrent of you going to see him/her... im not a big fan of dress pants and i fucking hate shoes with a passion but you know what.. im gonna be sporting them that night and im not gonna be crying about it.. im not hating here, just stating my opinion..

i went with a girl of mine to avalon on a sunday couple months ago not knowin it was gay, ha silly me, ended up goin to cheetah instead. Why is it better on sundays? If u dont mind me askin are you gay? And if not then do u dance with guys or by yourself? just wonderin

yea, i went there for their opening sunday night party. and the energy was actually better than most of the str8 nights i've been there. the stage was filled, and not with bottle service people.

word up... i think it would be great if people got turned away from tiesto for not wearing shoes and pants... if you're a true fan of a dj, wearing shoes and a nice pair of pants shouldn't really be a deterrent of you going to see him/her... im not a big fan of dress pants and i fucking hate shoes with a passion but you know what.. im gonna be sporting them that night and im not gonna be crying about it.. im not hating here, just stating my opinion..

bro my whole point is that i never had to in the past...i did on opening night and the following week just as a precaution but i went about 5 or 6 times after that with sneakers jeans and a tshirt and never even got looked at...had i would have known i more than likely would have worn shoes...on the other hand, sneakers r now the "trendy" thing to wear anyways...thats where i was going with this whole argument