Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long do you spend at the gym?

I was just wondering how much time you guys spend at the gym.. I find my average gym time being around 45 min.-1 hour, but I feel people sometimes spend hours there :confused: .. as much as I do enjoy it, I def get ADDish towards the end and need to go... so how long do you usually spend there?

Originally posted by bullseye

2 hours on average 6 days a week. if im workin out on my day off or a tight schedule, a good hour works.

:eek: wow, thats impressive..

I either go and do a complete cardio workout-- 20 min ellyptical 20 minutes treadmill ... or i do a 10 minute warmup and then resistance train for about 40 min-- legs, abs, and a few arm (i still don't know the exact lingo ;), but i try to work the whole body)

30-45 mins on weight training

20-25 mins cardio

everyday I go its the same routine....one major muscle group and throw in abs twice a week and do tris and bis together and never miss cardio. I go maybe 5 days a week (or at least make the effort) to hit every group (chest, back, shoulders, legs, arms).

I was just wondering how much time you guys spend at the gym.. I find my average gym time being around 45 min.-1 hour, but I feel people sometimes spend hours there :confused: .. as much as I do enjoy it, I def get ADDish towards the end and need to go... so how long do you usually spend there?

1 hr and a half, after im done i make sure i kill it even more.. if its not sore next day i should've stayed home the day before

2 hours on average 6 days a week. if im workin out on my day off or a tight schedule, a good hour works.

u're wasting your time as cortisol levels spike after about 1 hour of resistance training. any lifting done well into an hour after your workout will only catabolize your muscle.