Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New message board look .. what do u think?

yeah its definitely just the latest trend, other boards are all updating, but this is at least somewhat similar to the old one, except its stupid how the user names and info are above the posts - i agree, it makes it tough to read. :smile2:

The new look is ok.. I'm not going to complain about it. I think I'm just used to the other one more, so this will take a lil adjustment.. and yes, it IS loading faster, so that is HUGE.. then again, this has only been the first day, but let's keep our fingers crossed. ; )

I'm not liking that the smilies are all messed up.. the basic ones should still be up top..

It looks cool...pretty blue colors, but it's not reader friendly...the avatar & names take up too much space so u gotta scroll down just to read bout half of what you coulda read on an entire page on the old site....mo' info, mo' beddah! Anyway, I like how you can read a preview of the posts when you hover the arrow over the thread title though.

The new look is ok.. I'm not going to complain about it. I think I'm just used to the other one more, so this will take a lil adjustment.. and yes, it IS loading faster, so that is HUGE.. then again, this has only been the first day, but let's keep our fingers crossed. ; )

i feel the same way, its just a matter of getting used to and transitioning from the old board.

Every other board is getting updated, i think too much peer pressure led to the sudden upgrade...........

hmm .. may be .. but it is not just the massage board you know .. it is the whole site .

what usually happen is that they either use new software to maintain the site .. or they upgraded from the previous version and this is the new look .. sometimes they dont have a choice as when their licenese expire

oh well

i think it sucks... but i geuss i'll have to get use to it..

that is why you are an oldtimer dude .. u've been around for a while .. u really like the old one .. i hear ya .. may be we will get used to this one soon and start seeing its benefits