Clubplanet Nightlife Community

capris for guys???

i don't understand y u guys think its gay........im mean every guy has his own style........is it because there not a/x or fcuk or diesel????

if i told u they were, would that not be gay and be cool???

as gay as they are, wouldn't them being from some trashy dirtball store like a/x, fcuk or diesel make it even worse?

If he has nice legs, why not just wear shorts? Capri's were a dumb idea from the get-go. I've never seen a pair with a decent line or cut. Even on girls, there are so many pieces of apparal that provide the same function that look so much better. I mean, I've seen some capris that don't look bad, but who wants to look "not bad"? Why not wear something that looks "great"? That's all I'm saying. Now, clamdiggers, that's a whole different story.

If he has nice legs, why not just wear shorts? Capri's were a dumb idea from the get-go. I've never seen a pair with a decent line or cut. Even on girls, there are so many pieces of apparal that provide the same function that look so much better. I mean, I've seen some capris that don't look bad, but who wants to look "not bad"? Why not wear something that looks "great"? That's all I'm saying. Now, clamdiggers, that's a whole different story.

Capris show off a guys nice tanned hopefully muscular lower legs. I think alot of shorts on guys look ugly. Everone has there own opinion on fashion. What kind of "nice shorts" do you wear? I prefer jeans or capris on a guy anyday before "shorts".

Capris show off a guys nice tanned hopefully muscular lower legs. I think alot of shorts on guys look ugly. Everone has there own opinion on fashion. What kind of "nice shorts" do you wear? I prefer jeans or capris on a guy anyday before "shorts".

Holy shit, I need glasses now.

Normally I would totally agree with the whole "guys in capris are gay", however it reminded me of this one time that i saw this really hot masculine looking guy wearing a skirt. And he totally pulled it off. He was with some girl so i knew he was straight....to this day im still amazed

I will certainly agree with you that alot of shorts on guys look ugly. It does suck that most fashion designers for men seem to just be playing a cruel joke on us. I do not wear shorts that are too long or too baggy. I try to find some that accentuate my legs. Not too many bulgy pockets. But it's hard. Honestly, I probably haven't bought shorts in 3 years because I can't seem to find anything that doesn't look like I'm a homeless person who can't afford something that fits.

i think capris on guys look weird esp. the jean capris.. i used to have a pair of baggy cargo pants you could pull up i dont think those are bad

oh man, denim capris on gals or guys is horrrrrrible! if yer that hot, why are you wearing DENIM!?! haha

for some reason though, i kind of like those pants that you can roll up...

yes or no ladies..........do u find it attractive when a guy wears capris??

i have 3 pairs accually (beige, white, and black)

i just wanted to know what girls think when they see a guy wearing them

I barely can stand them on myself....i saw David Knapp wearing a pair...i was like...boney ass ankles....hmmm....they look girly....