Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

iamme, do you think NIN's 1st album was their best one?

you mean Pretty Hate Machine? hmm, thats a tough one. if its not 1st, its definately 2nd...i cant decide. That whole album is great. what i love is their new stuff is as good as the old...The Fragile really is amazing (that would be PHMachine's competition).

cant wait for the new album! :bounce:

:heart:

best nin song is "burn" from the natural born killers" soundtrack, that song just goes insane at the end

why cant i remember that song?! :worry:

p.s. those 2 hidden tracks off of Broken are ridonculous!

I still think Downward Spiral is the best ( i have em all ), and hardcore NIN fans shit on that album. I guess its like being a hardcore metallica fan and hearing someone say that the black album is their favorite.

i dont understand how a NIN fan could shit on Downward Spiral. It was a great album

. it has one of my favourite songs (a warm place)...Heresy and Mr. Self Destruct are always part of my playlist at the gym. the bottom line, is NIN is great, and people are just b!tches :D

if you goto the bottom of my mainpage

www.clubexl.com

youll see a MUSIC SECTION -- click anyone of the 3 links

when you have listend to them - refresh the page and a new set will always show up

i think i have like 2000 songs listed here already but its really so you can know

the who and what about the song

then GO BUY IT

instead of using nap or Kazaa

now may i add that i work at INTEL in the daytime.......we have already been using software to watch ppl DL-ing music

the RIAA and FBI dont care about the small time downloads like a couple dozen a month

they are still going after ppl that are loaded with hundreds of songs - i wont give out specific tracks targeted or the #'s they are looking into but be sure

they are still making arrests and

keeping it out of the news

*hint hint