Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>One of the Contestants on America's Top Model works @ AVALON...

Now lets REALLY be honest! Model she is as she is signed exclusively w/Boss Models NY & South Africa! Bartender she should NOT be as she is above that level. Beast she is not, but a HATER you are :gang: Ugly you need glasses she is bangin! I will bet my house & H2 that she is hotter than you if you are a girl, and if you are a dude, she is hotter than your girlfriend WORD! Her grill is gorgeous & whatever you do keep smiling, you're f***'in hot!

Excuse my ignorance..but who are those pics of?

none of the girls on that show were all that goodlooking IMO. they werent disgusting just average but tall and skinny. definitely not sexy or hot, not even really pretty. i watched a few times and i realized i couldnt care less about who is the next "top model" nor do i care about their stupid lives...

Hater I am not. I can appreciate a pretty girl, like April or Shandy, from the show. As far as betting your house (condo w/ mom) or your H2 (Honda Civic) is not neccessary. This is my opinion and if you don't like it, toooo bad. She is ugly and not at all representative of what is sexy or even hot. All the girls on that show, even the chick with the butter colored teeth, were more attractive than she was. You like her, good for you. Later..............

Hater I am not. I can appreciate a pretty girl, like April or Shandy, from the show. As far as betting your house (condo w/ mom) or your H2 (Honda Civic) is not neccessary. This is my opinion and if you don't like it, toooo bad. She is ugly and not at all representative of what is sexy or even hot. All the girls on that show, even the chick with the butter colored teeth, were more attractive than she was. You like her, good for you. Later..............

Yeah......O.K.She's F**'in hot & you're not so :vomit2:

I'd have to agree with Somebitch, she's tall but not all that good looking. In fact, I can't help but wonder if that jaw actually hides a set of titainium reinforced, pneumatically driven bite plates that could gnaw through sheet metal, because THATS what I call a prominent jawline..

Someone punch the Sire that impregnated her mother..

I'd have to agree with Somebitch, she's tall but not all that good looking. In fact, I can't help but wonder if that jaw actually hides a set of titainium reinforced, pneumatically driven bite plates that could gnaw through sheet metal, because THATS what I call a prominent jawline..

Someone punch the Sire that impregnated her mother..

If that is not a mean low blow, I don't know what is! This site is full of haters geez!

guys guys .. relax .. she is only human .. i mean .. listen i dont know the woman . and she might be arrogant and stuff .but u know what .. most people from hollywood are sooo arrogant .. that is why i dont idolize anyone . .

coz they are only humans .. and those people become famous coz we make them . then they forget all that people did for them and they think they are God's or something

so listen people ... if u have an opinion about someone .. no need to curse her and stuff .. just say she is arrogant or not talented .but no need to describe that she is ugly and stuff .. coz . everyone has different tastes .. u know what i mean ..

besides ... we don't choose our own looks .. we are born with it .. and we live with it ..

and people are more beautiful with their attitude and style .. so if she has a nasty attitude (i dont know . that is why i am saying "if") then she is not that pretty ..but if she is cool and nice person . then she must be so pretty

that is my opinion ..

peace

the MASK

guys guys .. relax .. she is only human .. i mean .. listen i dont know the woman . and she might be arrogant and stuff .but u know what .. most people from hollywood are sooo arrogant .. that is why i dont idolize anyone . .

coz they are only humans .. and those people become famous coz we make them . then they forget all that people did for them and they think they are God's or something

the MASK

Mask you made some good points. I worked with this young woman on Sat night- she seemed perfectly nice, respectful and did her job. At the end of the night I passed her on my way out- called me by my name (we hadn't been introduced) and complimented me on the job I had done and that she appreciated my efforts. That is not something that happens all the time and it showed me something. I am no george Clooney, so lookswise I have no opinions whatsoever.

Mask you made some good points. I worked with this young woman on Sat night- she seemed perfectly nice, respectful and did her job. At the end of the night I passed her on my way out- called me by my name (we hadn't been introduced) and complimented me on the job I had done and that she appreciated my efforts. That is not something that happens all the time and it showed me something. I am no george Clooney, so lookswise I have no opinions whatsoever.

here u go .. she seems nice .. at least in that incident ..

listen .. people . all i am saying is that .. these people .. bartenders .. bouncers .. club workers are under so much pressure to handle hundreads or thousands of club goers .. and they generally do good job .. considering that some customers are bitchy themselves .. u know what i mean

add to that that she made it to the top american model and she did not win and got back to doing bartending .. honestly . if i am her .. i wont be able to face my coworkers or whoever know that i tried and did not make it (you know from the point of view that people dont like to be seen by millions of people when they are rejected . think about it) .. and yet . she got back to her job and is doing it ..

for that alone . i have to give her credit .. it is admirable in my humble opinion

let us see the beauty in people and try to understand them .. may be they are different .. but so what .. isnt that what makes us all live together ???

hopefully we open our minds and our hearts and accept the people the way they are ..

and if they are arrogant .. bitchy .. assholes .. etc. .. then we move on .. and let them dwell in their own problems .. without us ..

peace

the MASK

Yes!!!

Scary Grace Jones action!!!

- mel -

Hate, Hate, Hate! I am glad to hear that she is a nice person & MASK I am with you. I actually have been to Avalon quite a few times since she has started working there & she has been nice to me & the girl is drop dead gorgeous to me....I am with you glowgirl :)

Hate, Hate, Hate! I am glad to hear that she is a nice person & MASK I am with you. I actually have been to Avalon quite a few times since she has started working there & she has been nice to me & the girl is drop dead gorgeous to me....I am with you glowgirl :)

cool dude . glad i am making sense here .. hehe

peace

the MASK