Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Confesses Lesbian Love

renzo2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok whats the name of the venue, Ill see what I can do, the person I know lends the walkie talkie that they use for allllll concerts and sporting games in the area, they get free tickets and back stage passes to all of them, Ill look into it for ya

ummm seriously?? cuz im going with her :D

yeah yeah yeah... as if that wasn´t just another marketing strategy. soon they´ll run out of stuff....

wait a few months, you´ll see britney getting cancer... and another few months and she has fought cancer and "learned so much about herself in that time"... which of course she will tell about in her new album... blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

yeah yeah yeah... as if that wasn´t just another marketing strategy. soon they´ll run out of stuff....

LOL, just cuz she's been with a woman before doesn't mean that I'm gonna waste my money on buying her album :laugh: They'll get through others though

I dont even know what to think of her at this point. :half:

If she likes women good for her but does she needs to come out and say

this? I dont think so but I guess publicity is publicity good or bad!..

I just hope she doesnt go down the wrong road... She needs to claim

her own skin, stop trying to walk in Madonnas shoes!

LOL, just cuz she's been with a woman before doesn't mean that I'm gonna waste my money on buying her album :laugh: They'll get through others though

i think it's more about keeping her in the headlines than getting people to buy her music-- it's about promoting her sex appeal, not her fabulous vocal range ;)

it's only natural that the madonna-britney smooch, which got a ridiculous amount of press, would be followed by the sex-kitten's claim to really like women. britney is in a phase of major rebellion. it's not really so much of a stretch for her to come out with this. - just a possibility. :)

:bounce:

BRITNEY CONFESSES LESBIAN LOVE

World Entertainment News Network

May 18, 2004

Pop princess BRITNEY SPEARS has confessed she's had a sexual experience with another woman.

The TOXIC singer responded to fellow chart star JANET JACKSON's confession she was once in love with another woman - by revealing she is as experienced as the 38-year-old.

Britney tells the German edition of FHM magazine, "I may not brag about it as much, but as far as sex goes, I've done similar things to what Janet Jackson has done."

At the weekend (15/16MAY04) Spears was reportedly spotted flirting with a gorgeous brunette she picked up in notorious gay and lesbian club in Copenhagen, Denmark. (IG/WNTSP/GES)

© 2004 World Entertainment News Network

NICE!!!!

what i find funny is thtat most of the chicks that have replied r like nice, awesome....like if this is gonna make them go do it even more!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies if u want to eat box, stop beating around the bush and do it allready.....stop being pretenders by making it seem like ur gonna do something just cuz britney has come out with some bedroom secrets....i wouldnt doubt it if she had some 3sum action with justin, and after justin, and she probably got one lined up for the near future....so basically shes getting hers....will u ladies get urs!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D

what i find funny is thtat most of the chicks that have replied r like nice, awesome....like if this is gonna make them go do it even more!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies if u want to eat box, stop beating around the bush and do it allready.....stop being pretenders by making it seem like ur gonna do something just cuz britney has come out with some bedroom secrets....i wouldnt doubt it if she had some 3sum action with justin, and after justin, and she probably got one lined up for the near future....so basically shes getting hers....will u ladies get urs!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D

wurd ya heard

time to lick the carpets ladies :licker:

Gotten mine. ;)

Gotten mine. ;)

what u just put there refers to tha past!!!!!!!!!!!! "gotten" i know ur a very physically attractive young lady....who i know for a fact both chicks, and guys would go crazy for to share a sexual event so full of lust, and energy that it will make u "fill a cup" everytime u refer back to the event in ur memories....so yes u got urs in the past....what is stopping u from continuing to get urs in the future!!!!!!! aside form the i have to find the right situation babble.......the situations, im sure r staring at u on an everyday basis, and chances r....u know that the opporitunity is waiting for u whenever u muster up the confidence to get it started......so Ms Mystify....what im trying to say is.........when will u get urs agaiain!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?:eek::D

:tongue:

I dont even know what to think of her at this point. :half:

If she likes women good for her but does she needs to come out and say

this? I dont think so but I guess publicity is publicity good or bad!..

I just hope she doesnt go down the wrong road... She needs to claim

her own skin, stop trying to walk in Madonnas shoes!

Exactly what I think too...watch her next step is to write a SEX book...copy cat!!