Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global DJ Broadcast Second Annual Bedroom DJ Contest!

globalgirl

Global DJ Broadcast

Bedroom DJ Contest

The Global DJ Broadcast is looking for the next global superstar dj! Send us your best dj mix set for a chance to win your set broadcast on the August 30, 2004 edition of The Global DJ Broadcast alongside Armin Van Buuren and Markus Schulz!

The winner will also receive promos from Ultra, Boarder Community, Silver Planet, Armada, Euphonic, Tune Inn and many more.

More sponsors to be announced. If you are interested in sponsoring a prize, please email info@globaldjbroadcast.com

Entrants must have their sets to The Global DJ Broadcast offices by: Monday August 2, 2004. The Global DJ Broadcast is not responsible for lost or damaged entries. The Global DJ Broadcast is not responsible for postage due. Mailing address is: PO Box 816322 Hollywood, FL 33081 USA

*Cds must be 55 minutes in length and be accompanied by a track list.

*No questionable language/lyrics.

*Sets should be “exclusive†sets. Any sets previously broadcast on any commercial, college, or internet radio are not eligible.

*Entrants’ cds CAN NOT be returned and become property of The Global DJ Broadcast.

*Contestants must not hold a residency at any club.

*Contestants must register at www.globaldjbroadcast.com.

All mixes will be judged on track selection, mixing ability, creativeness and sound quality.

Winner and top 10 finalists will be posted to www.globaldjbroadcast.com on Monday August 23, 2004. Winning set will be broadcast on Monday August 30, 2004 Global DJ Broadcast. The winner will play alongside Armin Van Buuren and Markus Schulz.

The top 10 finalists will also have their set aired on www.trancesphere.com Rising Stars edition in September

Websites promoting the contest are: www.globaldjbroadcast.com, www.ivibes.nu, www.thedjlist.com, www.tranceaddict.com

Good luck!

There are alot of opportunities right now for up and comming djs(if ur good, obviously) to get out there and at least improve infront of crowds or just get ur feet wet. The Red Bull Music Academy is taking Applications to send 60 djs to ROME ITALY this year for a awsome music retreat! Last year the Academy was in Capetown S Africa before that in San Paolo, Brazil.. If you are choosen they fly you all expenses paid to the location, you have ur own crib in that city, plus a bling ass studio to work out ur beats while ur there. They even book ur dj gigs for those 2 weeks... What an experience for an up and comming DJ/ electronic musician. Man, I wish I had some of those opps when i was comming out the box as a dj.. oh almost forgot, check the site and download the application if you think you got the head for the program.. www.redbullmusicacademy.com

Hmmm... i Think i may try my hand (and decks) at this >=0) ....

I was too late to be able to enter last years, however i think i may be able to enter this years....

What do you Say GrooveEric?

I'll make the tranceheads :bounce: baby!

No :type: use either :)

just straight up :dj: -ing

Sincerely, :party:

the Former SpaceCadet :bootysha: