Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, do you ever suntan topless

nomembername

i feel like u need little boobies or fake ones to tan topless

i dont have either... lol... so id feel funny

You need to change yer thinkin'. Tits are beautiful, plain and simple, in ALL their shapes and sizes. Well... 98% of them anyway. ;) But, c'mon now... we've seen plenty of YOUR pics... and you can see enough of you in them to know that you ain't exactly hidin' somethin' nasty under that top!

Put it this way... if they're like the old chic in Something About Mary... then, yes... stay clothed, please!

But, since we KNOW they're not... C U in the sun!! ;)

... funk... out.

Were those taken on South Beach? If not, they coulda been.

I thought so too, becuase the of the type of sand in theose pix. Most of miami's beaches are topless optional, so it's pretty commonplace down here. I live minutes from a nude beach, on the north end of Miami...

I wish the whole country was like that. Europe's beaches rock!! :bowdown:

i dun like grlz wiff too much of a tan ... am i weird?

yes and no...

yes because a good tan on a girl is like icing on a cake...ya just gotta have it

but that fake-bake orange look too many girls have these days is just as much as a turn off as a pastey white complection

i seen grlz not too much older than me who have definitely seen too much of the sun and they look like they 50 yrz old ... i guess you nvr really think of that when ya younger ... oh and im only 28 so i aint THAT old

i dun like grlz wiff too much of a tan ... am i weird?

no...too much is never good unless you wanna look like an old leather handbag in the future!

I will agree that a tanned bod is appealing but am too against the fake "orange" look...esp when they are bleaching their teeth...the combo is very unappealing imo :yuck:

i did in ibiza, but that was the norm. i only did it when none of the other Americans were around too. (still a lil shy)

lol i also went around the beach taking boobie shots for my bf. He figured it would look less suspicious if i took them... so he pretended to pose and i would aim the camera to the left or right of him and take pics of topless girls sleeping in the sun. :laugh2:

i did in ibiza, but that was the norm. i only did it when none of the other Americans were around too. (still a lil shy)

lol i also went around the beach taking boobie shots for my bf. He figured it would look less suspicious if i took them... so he pretended to pose and i would aim the camera to the left or right of him and take pics of topless girls sleeping in the sun. :laugh2:

that's so funny :laugh: sounds like a good time ;)

and i bet yer boy was happy to have such a good partner in crime :devil:

Guest gabo

holy shit@ look what the cat dragged in. how are ya hun?