Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scars

bullseye

i didnt know where else to post this off topic topic.

i've noticed for a long time that alot of girls and ladies out there have scars on their upper arms, sorta like burns or something. is this jus childhood clumsyness? i see it alot on asian girls.

i've noticed for a long time that alot of girls and ladies out there have scars on their upper arms, sorta like burns or something. is this jus childhood clumsyness? i see it alot on asian girls.

i bruise and scar easily (scars on me take years to disappear or fade) and i am guessing that its probably attributed to the fact that i am anemic. (low iron) alot of asians tend to be anemic so maybe thats why you see it alot on asian girls. oh yeah, and i am asian too

I have a nice scar on my upper arm from drunkenly running into a barb wire fence in the middle of the desert on the way from LA to vegas... stopped for a piss break in the middle of nowhere in pitch black night, and somehow managed to run into a barb wire fence i couldnt see. didnt even know i had actually cut myself until i sobered up the next day. guess i managed to gambel all night and never even notice

fun times

well, too quick weight loss or gain will cause this....

over time, they will fade, as they do on pregnant bellies, arms, breasts, butts, thighs......skin layers fall off, naturally....or if you that self concious of it....u can have them lazered...which i don't reccomend, mostly. oh, they are stretched skin marks....actually should be called deflation marks...cuz the skin isn't given enough time to adjust to super fast wieght loss or gain.

these things are superficial, and if your with a man that makes you self concious of them...then you with the wrong man.

You have to see the scars I have, since childhood....I haven't really been self concious of them.....ofcourse, everyone likes a smooth surface...that's why we iron our shirts....but, I happened to like wrinked shirts, as well....so, I am a strange one, why...............

.......................becuz I just don't give a fuck.

and u shouldn't either.

hope that helped.

:beer: