Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you listening to right now?

right now i am listening to 2 much. they are a new group 4 young guys. they remind me of immature (from back in the day) a little bit. it's just probably their age. they have some songs on their myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/2muchfans). people also compare them to b2k. i guess they would be closer to the latter, because of their age 15-17. but they still have a younger sound. go and listen to their songs (i like their song "can i be the one") and you'll see what i mean.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im listening to the ROOTS RADIO Show

Subscribe to its podcast and get like 3 gigs of audio.

New 2 - 3 hour shows are posted up weekly

----------------------------

Roots radio recorded LIVE by the antifmradio.com station owner, Dj Liqid Touch. It all takes place at the VERY IMPORTANT PLASTIC records store in freehold nj. Feel free to call up or email to attend a live taping. Antifmradio@antifmradio.com

---------------------

Roots Radio Podcast

Description:

Drag the podcast image into your iTunes player so you can subscribe to Roots Radio Show. This way each time you open iTunes, it will automatically search for and download any new shows.

podcast.jpg Podcast

Theres so many larger then life producers out there just lined up to do this show with us LIVE its Crazy. Roots radio show hit the ground runing and it just never slows down! With major producers like Peter Presta, Masi and Mello, Hex Hector, Denny Tsettos, Louie Devito, and many more in the mix, we often have open mic discussions with our very own producers from around our way. These are the people that ROOTS was designed for. They are the innovators to our music, and the producers of what keeps you alive on the dance floor. Its with great pleasure that we crafted the show ROOTS, and we hope with great pleasure that you enjoy listening to it.

This show sponcerd by

www.antifmp3.com (they are currently stocking the shelves with new music. Just head over and register.

first 399 members get free track downloads (limited)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys i havent been on here in a long time...i'm talking 2001~ anyway....i keep hearing this vocal at my gym and the chorus goes .....

all i need is time.......time to dance upon....

she has a very sexy voice...it's a amazing vocal....i searched but came up empty....

anyone here know? if so pls email back! u'll all love it@

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...