Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is Space 18+ for Tiesto

djdekan

They're the ones who voted him #1! Let them play with their glowsticks and run around with their Tickle Me Elmo backpacks! If they get in your way, just push them aside. The worse that will happen is that you'll get hugged by their entire group of friends cause they'll all be rolling ballz! :D

Actually I think more big Dance events in Miami should be 18+.

Yeah, there's a downside that it can get more packed, more "hooliganish" or hoody, and some of the women might seem too young, but we've all been 18 at one point. Actually, when many of us were 18 a lot of the good Dance events were 18+.

Why do you think there's so many Hip Hop nights now around town? The under 21 year olds barely ever get to witness good Dance DJs, they lack some needed exposure.

You gotta expose the masses. Guys like Oakie or Tiesto really are like Rock stars in that they have real fans of all ages. Last time I checked whenever there's a rock concert in town it's never limited to 21+, and the same can be applied for the superstar DJs.

Yeah, there's a downside that it can get more packed, more "hooliganish" or hoody, and some of the women might seem too young, but we've all been 18 at one point. Actually, when many of us were 18 a lot of the good Dance events were 18+.

Why do you think there's so many Hip Hop nights now around town? The under 21 year olds barely ever get to witness good Dance DJs, they lack some needed exposure.

You gotta expose the masses. Guys like Oakie or Tiesto really are like Rock stars in that they have real fans of all ages. Last time I checked whenever there's a rock concert in town it's never limited to 21+, and the same can be applied for the superstar DJs.

I agree...

It's these kids who voted for this guy to be #1...

Let the kids enjoy their idol.

Plus, the e-industry is nowhere near where it used to be! :lol:

Space is ridiculously packed for those events as it is.. now imagine all the highschoolers going nutz! :shake:

.-:smoke:

knowing me ill love the set so mcuh ill be insane enuff to be in the middle of the dance floor. god knows ill prolly be knocked out this time, and not just get a finger up my nose and a nose bleed like last time

ugh :mad:

It sucks! I was hoping for a good night. I guess my dancing ideas will not be realized due to the lack of space in Space. The atmosphere is definitely not going to be the same, I am not sure if I am going anymore.
when tiesto is there there isnt any room to dance anyways!! "EVER !!" so whats the big deal ?
ill be there with bells on :rolleyes:

couldnt get me to go if tijs payed me to :laugh2:

please "STFU"

I TOTALLY AGREE !! i actually enjoy watching andpartying with younger crowds sometimes .. u see the best dancers when its 18 + .. and i agree that the younger crowd has the right to enjoy this music as well .. the people hatin are just idiots..
What about "young" people, they like to party too!!!

anyways the place is gonna be packed regardless...

thats what im sayin !!
I'm wondering myself...trance events are always a big draw, why make it 18+?

like i said ... kids deserve to enjoy the music as well

im sure 931 had something to do with it...:idea:

once again "STFU" :rolleyes::rolleyes: