Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz @ Privilege...

arturob

Hopefully they'll keep Privilege with the house and techno it is known for and Marcus will play a little harder than his fluffy trance. This is the one venue (ok Nerve as well) that the house/techno heads can call their own. I might check it out to see whats up.

Markus is not doing Priviledge. He is out of town most of the summer. But I will keep you posted as to when and where he plays here in Miami.

93.1 is broadcasting live from there, and they wanted Markus to do it, but couldnt get things worked out in time. Erik Valez will be there.

Markus is a progressive trance dj...

when he does afterhours , i agree .............but he does play some "fluffy trance" at times "Satelitte" "crush" etc .

Markus doing Afterhours is def. a treat .

when he does afterhours , i agree .............but he does play some "fluffy trance" at times "Satelitte" "crush" etc .

Markus doing Afterhours is def. a treat .

Markus has never played "Crush", and the only mix of "Satellite" he plays, is his remix that all the prog dj's play too. I can't wait tillafter the summer and Markus is able to play in Miami more frequently again. After a summer of being in Ibiza, Greece, Holland, etc...I am sure he will be back and owning us.

Markus has never played "Crush", and the only mix of "Satellite" he plays, is his remix that all the prog dj's play too. I can't wait tillafter the summer and Markus is able to play in Miami more frequently again. After a summer of being in Ibiza, Greece, Holland, etc...I am sure he will be back and owning us.

don't take it the wrong way , im not bashing Markus in any way ...im just not inclined to some of the more vocally/lovey dovey stuff he (or any other dj for that matter) plays at time . . . but as a whole Markus is on my good list .

:)