Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Applauding the Fat Cheater

people who applaud fat people who lost weight by getting their stomach stapled piss me off. what kinda crap is that? they freakin cheated!!

hey randy jackson..i dont care if ur the man now dawgggg...ur still a fat cheater!

hey al roker...u were much cooler when u were the fat weatherman..now that ur the loose skin hangin off my face weatherman..ur nowhere near cool

...serge were you ever fat?...have you ever been tortured by kids because of your weight ridiculed for no other reason but the fact that you're overweight...to not be able to fit into "normal" clothes because either they dont fit right or offer them in your size...only to become an adult and find out that the same kids that make fun of you are still immature, underdeveloped fucks that just use different methodology to repeat their behavior from the past....and even if you want to throw all that out, who gives a shit HOW they did it...this IS a case where ends justify the means...if this has made them healthier and happier why fucking not?...they made a choice to help better their lives...maybe they couldnt do it the "non-cheating" way...just be happy they're in better space...

hell yeah i was fat. im fat every winter yo. ask marisa...she knows the deal. but i dont go and have my stomach stapled...i just get in the gym and work it off. it's cheating man..any way u flip it...it's a quick solution to a long term problem that's eventually gona come back and bite u in the ass

a neighborhood kid who was perenially fat died recently of a stomach staple operation gone wrong. it's a fuckin sick world we live in where people are willing to risk their lives to do some shit like this..instead of goin to a gym under proper supervision.

...i highly doubt you reach the edge of obesity...i hear what youre saying...this world is all about instant solutions - on all levels...BUT...when it comes to certain scenarios - i.e. obesity, drug usage, etc - i think there are lines...when you cross over these lines, and have tried other measures in doing so, an extreme measure such as stomach stapling is required...

edit: when it comes to children it's a whole different ballpark...you were referring to adults initially...the number of fat kids in america is obscene and i dont think they should try such procedures...period...it's all connected to the bigger issue(s0 with america but whatever...

A wonderful woman, who was a second mother to me--and so much more, died 2 years ago because of complications from this surgery.

There is a big difference between a TV Personality getting the surgery done because he is in the public eye and wants to look good and get applause for it ---- And a person, such as my friend, who had to have the surgery done for health reasons. Obesity is a disease and it is no secret that it is extremely unhealthy. In her case, that surgery was one of her only options. It's just a shame that all did not go well, because we lost her eventually =(

hell yeah i was fat. im fat every winter yo. ask marisa...she knows the deal. but i dont go and have my stomach stapled...i just get in the gym and work it off. it's cheating man..any way u flip it...it's a quick solution to a long term problem that's eventually gona come back and bite u in the ass

a neighborhood kid who was perenially fat died recently of a stomach staple operation gone wrong. it's a fuckin sick world we live in where people are willing to risk their lives to do some shit like this..instead of goin to a gym under proper supervision.

I see where you're going but we aren't talking about 10-20 lbs overweight. Gastric bypass surgery is for people 300+. You just get lazy in the winter like everyone else. While it is possible to lose weight "under supervision", it's not as easy for some people as it is for you.

on another note: I read that a bill was recently (or will be, I can't remember) so that individuals could not sue fast food companies as the cause of their obesity. I thought it was interesting....

A wonderful woman, who was a second mother to me--and so much more, died 2 years ago because of complications from this surgery.

Sorry to hear that. :(

I have a girlfriend that just had this surgery done 2 months ago. She has an awful scar but has already lost like 30 lbs. I didn't want her to do it..itz major stuff and she's only 25! But to her...it was the only option.

There certainly is a difference btw. getting your stomach stapled and losing the weight on your own.

If you lose your weight on your own by exercising and eating right, then you certainly deserve praise.

If you lose weight by getting your stomach stapled, there's no praise in that! You didn't lose the weight. You just had someone surgecally (sp?) remove all the fat.

Plus, you can telll when someone got their stomach stapled. Their skin hangs all flappy n shit :yuck:

ps, i myself lost 40 lbs in high school the old fashioned way ;)

i think we should have a fat tax and a huge tax on caffeine... shit we'd back in '99 monies... with a three billion dollar surplus...

i think:

1. being fat should not be considered a disease, cancer is a disease.

2. fat ppl should not be allowed to collect disability cauz they cant stop putting food in their mouths, and now their living off of us.

3. wanna lose weight, stop eating like its ur last meal. try a lil self control.

My friends mother had a weight problem....Walking up a flight of stairs became an obstacle for her.....Her heart was fucked up....Everyone tried pushing her into getting her stomache stapled but she refused to do it....In her own time she started eating better & became more active....Granted it took her some time...the woman lost a little over 100 pounds....I really don't think that surgery is an only option...There's probably more risk in getting it than doing it the old fashion way