Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Boobs!!

moniquetz007

Unless a woman's boobs are A-cups, i don't understand why a woman would want breast implants :half:

You're putting fake shit in your beautiful natural breasts :shaky:

There are many better things to invest your money in besides injecting yourselves with silly putty :laugh2:

Unless a woman's boobs are A-cups, i don't understand why a woman would want breast implants :half:

You're putting fake shit in your beautiful natural breasts :shaky:

There are many better things to invest your money in besides injecting yourselves with silly putty :laugh2:

whats so bad about A cups? ive seen some really hot Acups (no joke). A is small but AA is NONE.

i think most small breasts are really cute, unless they are nonexistent, saggy or just out of proportion. i dont see a reason to alter breasts for size, only if they are not attractive for some reason.

whats so bad about A cups? ive seen some really hot Acups (no joke). A is small but AA is NONE.

i think most small breasts are really cute, unless they are nonexistent, saggy or just out of proportion. i dont see a reason to alter breasts for size, only if they are not attractive for some reason.

Very true. Some tiny tits looks hot!!

well im against breast implants so i'd prefer to be with a girl with nice A-cups and a good body than a busting fake D-cups with tits harder than my fist ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Issel, I have to tell you, you dont need boobs. You have a great looking body that goes perfect with your boobs. Remember, I saw you in a bathing suit. ;)

I waffle a lot..they're a nice 34 b/c....but..oh they're are OH SO PRETTY..but they could fill in a dress better, YO....

they're like the Madge, but just a wee bit smaller... a cup or SO :bounce:

THANK GAWD FOR VS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i know some women who are fitness instructors with A cups and they are saggy as shit LOL. so it has nothign to do with working out. its all genetics. even with the best genetics you will eventually be saggy if you have large breasts. those older women you know probably never go out without a bra. A bra can do wonders...

yup. Marilyn Monroe wore one all the time, even to bed (so technically she didn't really sleep in the nude). you look at her when she was 36, and she was very firm. So, ladies, when u'r boy is not around, sleep in your bra, your boobies will thank you later!

I'll post pictures ( J/K )

Tease :tongue:

Implants are getting sooooooooooo popular now that is hard to find a girl in a club wearing a tiny shirt without implants.. I mean don't get me wrong, I am NOT against them, I like them, but some girls get them way too big for them and they like it that way.

some girls get them way too big for them and they like it that way.

The second hardest part for someone who is considering breast implants is choosing an implant size...the point is to make it in proportion with your body, some girls have unrealistic expectations and they go overboard and that's when they look really fake!!!

Candy...donde tu estabas metida??????

The second hardest part for someone who is considering breast implants is choosing an implant size...the point is to make it in proportion with your body, some girls have unrealistic expectations and they go overboard and that's when they look really fake!!!

Candy...donde tu estabas metida??????

True......Some girls get their Boobs too big. It looks too fake :yuck:

Implants are getting sooooooooooo popular now that is hard to find a girl in a club wearing a tiny shirt without implants.. I mean don't get me wrong, I am NOT against them, I like them, but some girls get them way too big for them and they like it that way.

i agree. everyone has them now. it is so common, it seems every other girl i see on the street has fake tits. it used to be way more common in other places like miami & cali, ny people tended to remain pretty natural but now it seems breast enlargement is becoming real popular here.

i totally agree with you. some chicks go way too overboard and it ends up making them look ridiclous. a good doctor should be able to advise you on what would look best on your body. also, with digital imaging, you should be able to get an idea of the end result. i have a fairly petite frame and i only went up one cup size so i'm a full C but, i have wide shoulders so they balance off very nicely. if any of you ladies plan on getting them done, have your man massage them regularly (i'm sure he'd gladly help) and they would come out nice and soft :)