Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Tickets

avalon had 50 available all day till 8pm today, and at 8pm when they closed has around 20. My boy went to pick up my other friend a ticket tonight just before 8. If you can get there early around 9am theres a chance u'll get one.

i got tix available here pm me or call me at 917-939-6800.

no more tickets are available for presale... it is a sold out event.. presale hit the max. those who want to still go can pay general admission of $35 at the door.

however, presale ticket holders recieve priority entry...

avalon had 50 available all day till 8pm today, and at 8pm when they closed has around 20. My boy went to pick up my other friend a ticket tonight just before 8. If you can get there early around 9am theres a chance u'll get one.

I bought my tickets pre-sale, but picked 'will call' as the means of delivery. It says I have to be at avalon 2 hours b4 they open. I'm wondering if I'll have any problems with priority entry since I dont have them till I get to the door. Any suggestions???

hi people

i dont have prepaid tickets? what time do i have to get there to find? no way to be sold out right?

call the velvet list, I went yesterday and got 4 for the price of 35 buks each they are pretty good and i think they should have some left

if you are really desperate

hi people

i dont have prepaid tickets? what time do i have to get there to find? no way to be sold out right?

hi, i have one ticket available as my LOSER friend decided to cancel on me LASTminute!!!!

so , either way im stuck going alone with 2 tkts!!!!

anyone interested joining?

i just called to see if there were anymore tickets, there is none its 50 bucks at the door and none ticket holders cant get in till 3am. thats what this lady told me

I just called too. Yep, no ticketholders will get in b4 3am. Is Tiesto suppose to come on at 10pm? If not, when?

hi, i have one ticket available as my LOSER friend decided to cancel on me LASTminute!!!!

so , either way im stuck going alone with 2 tkts!!!!

anyone interested joining?

Yes....or anyone else.

Pretty last minute.. PM me with your phone number. i have notification sent to my cell so ill probanly call you back within 20min tops.

thanks

Brandon