Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confirmed ::::: Lange (aka Sureal, Firewall, LNG ) @ Shelter July 9

Just confirmed. Airborne has added Lange (aka Sureal, Firewall, LNG) to the lineup for July 9, 2004. For those of you that didn't already know..this means DuMonde (JamX & De Leon) + Lange both at Shelter, playing in the same night.

Supporting DuMonde and Lange is Mike Bugout of metromixradio.com and Aaron Wemrock.

My friend said set times will go like the following::

Mike Bugout 11p - 1230a

Lange 1230a-0430a

dumonde 0430a - 0930a

Aaron Wemrock 0930a - 11a

The Airborne web site says they will post set times a week before.

I'd also like to take the time to say I believe this night has the possibility of becoming one of the greatest nights in NYC Trance history. If you really break it down..the only people that really know DuMonde and Lange are DJs, music industry professionals, or really legitimate music lovers. Also, Shelter doesn't have a regular Friday night party - just an amazing house party on Saturdays. To me, that means the people attending this night are the people you'd most want to share it with. I may be rambling, but excited can't even come close to how I feel for this night. I truly believe a vibe I haven't personally felt in NYC for 3+ years could be present this night...and damn that makes me feel good.

All the info is coming from: http://www.airbornetofreedom.com

Just confirmed. Airborne has added Lange (aka Sureal, Firewall, LNG) to the lineup for July 9, 2004. For those of you that didn't already know..this means DuMonde (JamX & De Leon) + Lange both at Shelter, playing in the same night.

Supporting DuMonde and Lange is Mike Bugout of metromixradio.com and Aaron Wemrock.

My friend said set times will go like the following::

Mike Bugout 11p - 1230a

Lange 1230a-0430a

dumonde 0430a - 0930a

Aaron Wemrock 0930a - 11a

The Airborne web site says they will post set times a week before.

I'd also like to take the time to say I believe this night has the possibility of becoming one of the greatest nights in NYC Trance history. If you really break it down..the only people that really know DuMonde and Lange are DJs, music industry professionals, or really legitimate music lovers. Also, Shelter doesn't have a regular Friday night party - just an amazing house party on Saturdays. To me, that means the people attending this night are the people you'd most want to share it with. I may be rambling, but excited can't even come close to how I feel for this night. I truly believe a vibe I haven't personally felt in NYC for 3+ years could be present this night...and damn that makes me feel good.

All the info is coming from: http://www.airbornetofreedom.com

fuck!!! why is dumonde spinning so late??? they need a better time slot then that... i have work at 9 that morning... fucking a!! looks like someone is calling in sick.. lol

I agree about the time slot for Dumonde. As Dave said, I hope that's just a tentative schedule. Regardless, I'll show my support for them. Still can't believe this will be the first visit to NYC. Always wondered why they didnt make it over here sooner, esp in 1998-2000 when their productions were out of this world.

Just hope they lay down some of their older productions and remixes:

'See the Light'

'Adelante'

'Sexomatic'

Lange's 'Tomorrow' and 'Memory'

Especially 'Saxuality' and 'Insanity'

:biggrin: woohoo!! 12 hr party!!! Never heard Dumonde live but loved his track releases and never been to Shelter so this'll be fun... different from the usual Roxy, Avalon, Exit/Black nights... hope to meet different people... sick of seeing the same heads every time... on another note, does Shelter really have great house music on sat nights? I'm an househed and it's hard to find a good house party... too much trance around... but definitely going to check out Dumonde! Can't wait!! :biggrin:

I can't wait till the song breaks and all you hear is "memory silent lies I am scared I cannot nite hide when I see be my guide to this beam of paradise something deep in my soul tells me where i must go all my dreams silent lies to this beam of paradise dise dise..........BOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Might just shed a tear for this one

ohh by the way this is Dumonde & Lange - Memory for all you people that have been living under a rock