Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the worst nickname you've ever heard someone called???

clintron

yo actually back in pennsylvania i knew 2 twin brothers that were nicknames stink and the other one PooP haha

LOL...this is actually a girl's nickname, called that by her friends, or some of them anyway...just not a good nickname.

Stink

hahahahaha that was what i used to call my ex!!!! it was meant as a term of endearment though!

i have a good friend who has called me phlegm since highschool (rhymes with clem), i don't mind but for some reason it doesn't seem to appeal to the general public ;)

yo also i knew this girl in college that was names Anquanita.. well that soon changed to MAN-Quanita... Code name MJ and when she confronted us about it we said we were talking about michael jordan hahaha damn she was a nasty bitch

"Caca" I used to know this guy when I was growing up, he was so red and had so many freckles on his face that he actually looked like a big chunk of "Caca"

The nickname fit him perfectly...how fucked up! :laugh2:

What the hell you do you eat to make your caca look like that??!?! Im worried about you Funk. :itsok: