Its Offical June 26th Jp @ SPIRIT " FREE LOVE"@ SPIRIT

"Spirit & JP Presents Free Love

Music By Jonathan Peters

Lights By Steve Revlon

Door Paris

Decor And theme Party by Raffie marcardo" -Taken from JPE

GOin 2 b sickkk

Yea Johnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy!!!

so JP wont be at Fantasy Island at the Borgata in AC that night?

actually... with the money he made charging 40 bucks a head at merge 2 weeks ago he was able to buy his own private helicopter... so yes.. he will be spinning at both

I think jp at spirit is a terrific idea, for starters hav'nt you people noticed that spirit is a replicca of the soundfactory, my only concern is that this party wll not go afterhours, which is a shame considering that soundfactory use to be my church sunday freaking mornings....oh well, i guess 7 a.m will have to do!!!

my only concern is that this party wll not go afterhours

Well it isn't going to, so don't get your hopes up. If you had JP doing afterhours @ Spirit, it would only be a matter of time before some punk kid overdosed and the club got padlocked. Why do you think Avalon and Sprit do not run afterhours? The owners learned their lessons from what happened to SF, Twilo, etc.

Well it isn't going to, so don't get your hopes up. If you had JP doing afterhours @ Spirit, it would only be a matter of time before some punk kid overdosed and the club got padlocked. Why do you think Avalon and Sprit do not run afterhours? The owners learned their lessons from what happened to SF, Twilo, etc.

I had my share of afterhours in the past. Yeah its fun an all but who cares. I think having a 7am closing is great. JP from 11 - 7am. Thats an 8 hour set instead of a 16 hour dragging set that has ishloads of filler music. 8 good hours of good music. Spirit you have to dress presentable and people will get turned down at the door which is good to keep out the meathead sweaty azz crowd. Spirit is a great room thats not too big or small with great acoustics which will benefit this new system they are getting installed.

What new system? If they were smart, they'd get a Phazon like Twilo had.

from what i heard they are putting in a new system preferable a phazon not because of JP but just planned putting it in and with JP coming there soon will be a great match. Honestly Spirit needs an upgrade cuz when i went there i thought the system sucked. I stayed up in the balcony most of the night cuz when i first got there and hung out on the main floor my ears were bleeding it was so high pitched and no bass.

i think it kinda sucks,

but i was no regular at spirit, lol

Spirit does not have proper permits to go past 7am.

part of there deal,

if they did tho, it would go off for one night and be done forever,

your not gonna see kids walken out of clubs on w 27th st at 1pm, like u use to 10 years ago, well Fuck, Even 3, lol

Whatever, atleast the Jersy Li kids will not be infesting the places i go to, lol

I guess the only legit afterhours now is JR at Discoteque, Right? Every club owner now is forced to abide by the rules. That's just the way it is. No exceptions or you pay the hard way. As for the dress code you can probably were diesels in there and have no problems right? It probably helps to get there early too? I'll check it out probably just to see what Spirit looks like as well as to hear JP. It's been awhile since I've been in NYC!!

We had many but because of a careless few we all have to suffer for a bit. A majority of the straight after hours crowd are bunch of degenerates!! They just DON'T care about the consequences of their actions!! Well know we all have to pay. I can live it w/it but nonetheless it's selfish on their part!! I'm sure will have one soon. We will have to give it time though.

there are more afterhours,

like 3 more club ones,and the 14th street loft

and like 5 gay after hours

the straight crowd has non, lolBummer

I had my share of afterhours in the past. Yeah its fun an all but who cares. I think having a 7am closing is great. JP from 11 - 7am. Thats an 8 hour set instead of a 16 hour dragging set that has ishloads of filler music. 8 good hours of good music. Spirit you have to dress presentable and people will get turned down at the door which is good to keep out the meathead sweaty azz crowd. Spirit is a great room thats not too big or small with great acoustics which will benefit this new system they are getting installed.

I agree, I would much rather have a solid 8 hours minus the filler sets and dirtballs :)

I guess the only legit afterhours now is JR at Discoteque, Right?

JR is NOT afterhours. His party is done around 7AM. Discotheque has the only remaining legit afterhours on Sunday morning/afternoon. There are a couple of random others but nothing substantial.