Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok so I have a new job....AGAIN!

lilliz77

yep this is job number 1000 since I have been here. However this job is a keeper....for now! Lemme rewind a week. So after my wonderful weekend I have an even better week. I had my second interview at Club Monaco as sales/merchandiser. Got the job. Happy as hell I continue on with my life. I get a call from D&G at Bal Harnour Wed wanting me to come in for an interview today (Friday). I freak out because I mean come on....IT'S D&G! As if that wasn't enough, I get a call yesterday from this corporation called Isaco International, which is the 2nd largest male clothing distributer with Perry Ellis and independant brands being represented, for an interview at 8:00 in the morning. Mind you I had to work until 2:30 am at Clevelander. Anyway after 2 hours of sleep and no coffee I was not 100% confident on getting this job. But this had to be one of the easiest and best interviews I have been on. So I was hired on the spot as the Administrative Assistant to VP of Merchandising with continuous mentioning of growth into the merchandising position and then some. After this glee I then question if I should go on the D&G interview. I will be making good money at Isaco but would like to make more. So thinking I could work on weekends at a store I go to the interview. It didn't work out, so I still had the Club Monaco job. However when I just spoke to her, working just on weekends was not going to cut it. So now I am just working at Isaco and possibly still Clevelander on the weekends. I think this could be a really good decision for me. It's funny because I was interested in working for Isaco way back in Sept (maybe before that) and kept applying. I guess it pays off.

It was a bit cofusing to read all that but I think the jist of it is that you are happy with the job atht you just got!!! Congrats!!! :D

And after reading your post it looks like you had a couple drinks there mate...lol! And yeah you guessed it I am happy with the job I got!