Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CARL COX Cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um Excuse me, BUT the party is not cancelled. You gus are talking like it is gone to shit and CC didnt cancel he is sick and has to take a break for a few weeks. Come on he is Human. DO you people think Danny cant hold his own? Danny alone is enough for me to go. I am happy you all are not going it will give me more space to DANCE

well said housedog.

Um Excuse me, BUT the party is not cancelled. You gus are talking like it is gone to shit and CC didnt cancel he is sick and has to take a break for a few weeks. Come on he is Human. DO you people think Danny cant hold his own? Danny alone is enough for me to go. I am happy you all are not going it will give me more space to DANCE

um never said I wasn't going...I don't think there is anything wrong about expressing disappointment....just my .02

from dt --

NY, We WANT to see RED, WHITE & YOU :)

First things first ----> Dear Carl, PLEASE get well soon!

We all love you and we are very sorry that you will not be able to join us here in NYC for this 4th of July event. Please rest well, and as soon as you are ready,

this big bad ass city of ours will always welcome you with open arms!

Now to all of you krazy kidz out there......

I too was very disappointed as much as all of you were to hear of this unfortunate cancellation. I have been totally psyched since day one when I knew that Carl & I were to play together again here in NYC @ The Roxy. I have all intentions to not let anyone down and have been preparing (and I still am) to have a great time on this very special "Independence Day" of ours!

As many of you know, if I were scheduled to play at some event with any other DJ/Producer/Friend/Hero etc..... It is always my intention to give the best performance I can give and have an incredible time with the other DJ's and everyone who came out to hear us.

To me, Carl Cox is without a doubt the Champion of Pioneering the Tech House Sound as we know it today.

Even I myself attribute my passion for this particular sound from listening to him and playing alongside him now several times for almost 10 years since our first gig together back in Brighton UK around 1995. He truly inspires and motivates me and considering the magnitude of our first NY appearance together @ Twilo, I would think that you all might imagine how well I have been preparing to pull out all the big gun "tech house" bombs as I have been on a mission to find some great new ones while in Miami - and have been amazed at how many I already possess!

I've been digging deep and I am even working on some crazy ass special Pro-Tool exclusive re-edits on many tracks to serve it up even more tastier to you all!

In honor of Carl Cox, it is my intention now to give you all 300% of myself this night and not come up for air when we start to PEAK! I am preparing to "Sweat My Tits Off" and hopefully set the stage for when our pal COXY is back to his fabulous self so he can reschedule with us.

On behalf of MADE events, Carl and the INTEC family, and our wonderful Be Yourself Posse, we sincerely appreciate you all understanding his situation at this time.

These things do happen & we should all be extremely grateful that Carl is OK He is home resting well and I am certain he will be there with us in his heart & soul and preparing himself for a speedy recovery so he can once again show us why

"HE is the Man"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

-* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

SO,YO! - NEW YORK! - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! - IN CONJUNCTION WITH CARL COX & THE ENTIRE UK, WE STILL NEED TO ALL "BE" TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENCE AS ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

CARL & I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

Please BE there with us all and please show off your "RED, WHITE & BLUE" colors

((( - - - - - - - - - - - - - - )))

<----- Remember - Love IS the Message - and - Music IS the Answer ----->

* I will type another update in soon as I am going to write Carl also to say hello and wish him well.

Yours truly,

- danny tenaglia

I dont mean to be asympathetic, but come on 3 weeks? That seems like a long time to me. Most people dont get that much sick time, and vacation time total.

i hear ya...

so are you still gonna go? sounds like DT has a big bag 'o tricks up his sleeve planned :D

For most of us, its not like "oh damn, now we only get DT?". Its the fact that one of the #1 clubbing nights ever was at Twilo for DT vs. Carl Cox. We were all looking forward to this night to come alive again for a very long time.

Insane fucking night

:laugh::laugh: ouch man....no sympathy!

i think i'd still go to see Danny alone...should be a blast...and i love Roxy as a venue.

Werd, Roxy rules!!... gotta love the no dresscode policy... :D but $40 for DT? I never heard him live but I've never heard a single bad comment about him so this should be interesting...

Well I got my tix already... $32 at Satellite... 12hr set... i wonder if i can last that long... hahaha

sure you can...dude...at DT's Friday nite closing party...I was there for 14 hours...I STILL have NO idea how I did that!!! Never stayed anywhere like that for so long! Just boogy, chill, boogy, chill some more, schmooz a bit here & there, and get down for the rest of the night :D

sure you can...dude...at DT's Friday nite closing party...I was there for 14 hours...I STILL have NO idea how I did that!!! Never stayed anywhere like that for so long! Just boogy, chill, boogy, chill some more, schmooz a bit here & there, and get down for the rest of the night :D

:screwy:

thats ma girl ..

peace

the MASK

hey...i wasn't tryin to do no marathon...i just enjoyed the music that much...and then when you hang out with people then run into other people, and then run into OTHER people u know and hang out with each set, next thing you know, it's hours later...

can't wait to hear some tech house baby!!! :bounce:

hey...i wasn't tryin to do no marathon...i just enjoyed the music that much...and then when you hang out with people then run into other people, and then run into OTHER people u know and hang out with each set, next thing you know, it's hours later...

can't wait to hear some tech house baby!!! :bounce:

haha .. ya ya ya . that is what u always say babe .. but a runner and an athlete .. u r for sure ..

oh ya .. marathon thisssssssssssssss ..hehe

peace

the MASK