Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs, please read

log-out and go outside immediately, there is a whole world out there :aaah:

Why don't you, dickhead, instead of wasting your time on this thread tonight, Tuesday June 22nd acting like a selfish prick :laugh:

im done with you. Damn that ignore button sure is handy :)

Damn you're stupid, Polly-o :deadfish:

If you got nothing good 2 say, don't say anything. Get it, got it, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :aright:

Thanks for the advice papa smurf. How have you made it this far in life? Please tell me your from NJ.

we lost a very dear friend this morning. alot of u guys on this board may know me from djing. i partied with the best of them. for the last 2 yrs ive been sober and djing sober seeing u guys all fucked up, i guess u have to see a mangled crowd froma sober eye. WHAT THE FUCK ARE U GUYS DOING TO URSELVES. it is insane how people on this board glorify ghb, just this yr alone i lost 2 friends to g. cant u guys see what it does to urselves and what u put ur family through. i just got a residency at 2 great clubs and honestly im so sick of seeing 3000 people all fucked up, it makes me not want to dj anymore because i cant take seeing this week in week out. different city same fucked up mess. im not saying dont have a good time, just think how ur mother would feel when she hears u died at a club cause u took too much g, c, tina, k ect... its getting out of control. every1 blames why the scenes sucks now, its because of u the club goer and ur lack of responsibilty having to be carried out of the club ect... i dont know i guess i am a little sore because i lost a kid how was like an older brother to me. and what sucks more is every1 knew he was trying to stay clean. a handfull of kids didnt give a shit, every1 tried to help him but a certain few that gave into him. this shouldnt have happened. it sounds like a commercial on tv but if u have friends deep into this shit, do whatever u have to too help him. tell his parents, cops whatever. life is so fragile, i just hope by his death one person will change.

said my peace j.r. i love u and u always be in my thoughts

anthonyn sooo sorry for your friend .. pray for him my friend ..

and thanks for the positive message that u bring .. wish we have more people like u on this board

peace

the MASK

anthonyn sooo sorry for your friend .. pray for him my friend ..

and thanks for the positive message that u bring .. wish we have more people like u on this board

peace

the MASK

wish we had more people like u....on this board....guess I'll have to wait until Halloween.....

peace

the POLLO

first dont talk to my girl like that, second in this post i wasnt crying just tryin to maybe reach 1 person on how drugs are not worth it. third i am going to be speaking in high schools ect... about drugs. are u just tryin to start drama. u know what go fuck urself talking shit behind a screename. u are not worth the shit that sticks to the bottom of the toliet bowl.

"misspelling" and "geeze" sorry it's too easy. Don't worry it's never too late for your GED in the dirrrtyyyy Jerzzzzz. Fuck you'll have more of an education then half the state! Good luck with everything and God Bless your friend, but don't always blame the drug. He's in a better place now.......

YOUR A FUCKIN DICK. I HOPE YOUR PARENTS DIE FROM DRUNK DRIVER and then we see how you feel

YOUR A FUCKIN DICK. I HOPE YOUR PARENTS DIE FROM DRUNK DRIVER and then we see how you feel

revert back to previous post, they're already dead....and presently I feel great. BTW, this has nothing to do with drunk driving, but let me know where your parents are, maybe I can swing by and hit the fucking scums that brought such a loser like yourself to this world. :mad:

this way the younger generation will trust drug education instead of the unrealistic pot commericials i see with a ridiculous just say no message and some kid all fucked up and shady like he is shooting dope and homeless...thats when anti-drug groups and the education in our schools loose all credibility

Exactly!!! Glad to see that there are some people that see how fucked up our country has become.

My ex dated a hoe wannabee shrink from here, too:

same timing:

HOE NEWS:

Judith Nathan Joins Changing Our World

By atnewyork Staff

March 5, 2001

Philanthropic services company Changing Our World Inc., has appointed Judith Nathan as a managing director.

Prior to joining the company, which also includes online division ChangingOurWorld.com, Nathan worked with Bristol-Myers Squibb for eight years.

As district business manager in the hospital and institutional group of BMS, she received the prestigious Pinnacle and Summit Awards for leadership and performance. Her career experience also includes work as a surgical consultant for U.S. Surgical Corp and fundraising for Columbia Presbyterian Hospital.

Nathan, who is trained as a nurse, is well known in healthcare, fundraising and philanthropic circles and has also become known in the general press via her friendship with New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

Judith Nathan and Dr. Nancy Tice both deserve a beating. Home wreckers. Wonder if she's the "St. Vincents" quack who put together the afadavit? They shoulda thought of that ahead of time.

www.vday.org

You dumb bitch :laugh:, as usual, your posts have nothing to do with anything. Someone posts about a drug-related death and you post about Judith Nathan. There are medications that exist that can help you, although I think you're beyond help. So do yourself a favor, take a razor blade and cut vertically along a vein in your wrist, not horizontally. :hung:

tonite i will be doing a tribute set @ euphoria of all his fav tracks if u want to come it will be free to the board for tonite

jus say nero at the door

thanks ant nero

>From Parkway North

Take Exit 148

Bare left after exit

Pass first light (BMW and Chevy dealer on right)

Bare left after light and go around jug handle

Make right at 1st light (Bloomfield Avenue)

Go to second light make right onto Broad Street

Euphoria lounge is on left 24 Broad Street

>From Parkway South

Take Exit 148

Go to third light make right onto Bloomfield Avenue

>From RT 80 West

Take 280 West to Garden State Parkway North

Take Exit 148

Bare left after exit

>From RT 80 East

Take 280 East to Garden State Parkway North

Take Exit 148

Bare left after exit

>From NJ Turnpike North

Take Exit 16W to RT 3 West

Take RT 3 West to Garden State Parkway South

Take Exit 148

>From NJ Turnpike South

Take Exit 16W to RT 3 West

Take Exit 148

>From NYC

From NYC

Take Lincoln Tunnel to RT 495 West to RT 3 West

Take Exit 148

tonite i will be doing a tribute set @ euphoria of all his fav tracks if u want to come it will be free to the board for tonite

jus say nero at the door

thanks ant nero

anthony ... great stuff kid .. may God be merciful on our souls and may God grant him peace in the life after, Amen

peace

the MASK

sorry to hear that ant, nobody deserves to lose their lives early just for the sake of a good night

I've basically been clean for over two years now from the drug scene and I really enjoy myself partying sober (well, maybe a drink or four doesnt hurt), but you're so right when you talk about how rediculous it is when you see thousands of people cracked out on g, e, tina, oxy, k, whatever.

What you're doing is a good thing...

good luck with djing cuz. announce it somewhere when you'll be in the city next and I'll come to check it out

sorry to hear that ant, nobody deserves to lose their lives early just for the sake of a good night

I've basically been clean for over two years now from the drug scene and I really enjoy myself partying sober (well, maybe a drink or four doesnt hurt), but you're so right when you talk about how rediculous it is when you see thousands of people cracked out on g, e, tina, oxy, k, whatever.

What you're doing is a good thing...

good luck with djing cuz. announce it somewhere when you'll be in the city next and I'll come to check it out

djjonstephen ... GREAT .. proud of you dude .. thanks for taking positive measures towards your life ..

peace

the MASK