Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i got screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blondboheme

ok so i have been in nashville, tn, for the last few weeks and i just found out some motherfucker in miami has been stealing from my bank account. bitch rang up over $1,200. it's a long fucking story but i figured out when and where i lost it, and why i didn't know it was gone until the bank shut down my account yesterday because of simultaneous transactions occurring in miami and nashville :splat: ... looks like it could have been a petsmart employee, but dunno for sure yet. the bank refunded my money, thankfully, but i am still just so pissed that so many people seem to have NO CONSCIENCE when it comes to completely screwing over another human being :confused:

and get this, they didn't go out and buy electronics and expensive shit, they went to amoco and shell like 3 times a day spending $30-$40 each time, or wendys and burger king several times a day too, spending $15-$20 each time. they liked wal-mart too. oh, and they decided to take their friends for a $180 night out at some bowling bar. obviously some young and not too bright punk- i mean, whoever it was will not be hard for the bank's investigators to track down considering they went to the same damn places over and over again, most of which have surveilence systems!!!

goddamn bastard motherfuckers!!!!!! :gang: ... sorry i just had to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks...glad to hear you got your money back. That's a good bank. I try to use my credit cards as little as possible because the CC fraud is just so bad now. Seems like every low level employee at stores clubs and restaurants have those swipers. :mad:

If you happen to have home insurance you should ask your agent if they offer Identity Theft Protection. Some companies offer this for a very nominal annual charge (like $20-$100). Just another tip from your friendly insurance agent. :)

I haven't done that in years.....

:tongue:

J/K

That sucks Blondie. At least your bank didn't give ya hard time and refunded your money. Someone stole my ATM card once and took out $500 cash and spent over $100 in gas! :mad: The bank was reluctant to refund my cash, but once they took the photo's of the withdrawal and saw it wasn't me, they gave it back. Anyway, come back to Miami and find the punk and give him an asswhooping!

Walmart will probably still have the video of these fockers, I don't know about the other places. They'll get caught - if the police are interested in a case involving less than $2000. Often they are not. The bank will have to do most of the legwork on this one.

wow i thought my day was bad :( im sorry honey that this bs happened to you. all the nice and decent people in teh world somehow get screwed over.

;( . glad it worked out in the end. hope those bastards get whats comin to them . they messed with the wrong girl

ok so i have been in nashville, tn, for the last few weeks and i just found out some motherfucker in miami has been stealing from my bank account. bitch rang up over $1,200. it's a long fucking story but i figured out when and where i lost it, and why i didn't know it was gone until the bank shut down my account yesterday because of simultaneous transactions occurring in miami and nashville :splat: ... looks like it could have been a petsmart employee, but dunno for sure yet. the bank refunded my money, thankfully, but i am still just so pissed that so many people seem to have NO CONSCIENCE when it comes to completely screwing over another human being :confused:

and get this, they didn't go out and buy electronics and expensive shit, they went to amoco and shell like 3 times a day spending $30-$40 each time, or wendys and burger king several times a day too, spending $15-$20 each time. they liked wal-mart too. oh, and they decided to take their friends for a $180 night out at some bowling bar. obviously some young and not too bright punk- i mean, whoever it was will not be hard for the bank's investigators to track down considering they went to the same damn places over and over again, most of which have surveilence systems!!!

goddamn bastard motherfuckers!!!!!! :gang: ... sorry i just had to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was me!!! :D

sorry to hear about that....but to most banks thats petty cash....so its not a prob....good to hear you your flow back though.....now go out and celebrate a victory....thats what i did when it happened to me....make sure you also contact the three agencies that handle your credit report....i know one of them is equifax dont know the other two, just incase they get creative and they want to do more damage to you by getting credit cards or loans and what not under your name at least contacting these agencies wont let them use your info.....

I thought this thread was about 00001656.gif

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the subject would have been a :biggrin: instead of a :mad: face ... oh well, i'll try to get screwed in the GOOD sense of the word sometime very soon and then i'll report back to yaz!!!!!!

thanx for listening to me rant guys :) and the bank lady said that the bank has a fraud investigation department and they take that kind of claim seriously, i have a feeling the fucker will be caught, but i'll just leave that up to karma, and the bank people!!!! ;) i have my money back, i can pay my rent, and that is what matters to me in this situation! :)

i miss miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna come homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the subject would have been a :biggrin: instead of a :mad: face ... oh well, i'll try to get screwed in the GOOD sense of the word sometime very soon and then i'll report back to yaz!!!!!!

thanx for listening to me rant guys :) and the bank lady said that the bank has a fraud investigation department and they take that kind of claim seriously, i have a feeling the fucker will be caught, but i'll just leave that up to karma, and the bank people!!!! ;) i have my money back, i can pay my rent, and that is what matters to me in this situation! :)

i miss miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna come homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

and miami misses u..................

on the flip side...i left my atm card in an atm in miami...i heard someone calling out behind me for over 2 blocks but ignored it. when i finaly did turn around i noticed he was yelling for me. he made a comment like you walk fast. and then he handed me my atm card. he said he saw me leave it when we were at the machines. i thanked him and offered him some money as a token of my thanks.....he refused it and walked away in the direction he came....