Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York ~vs~ Boston

Damn !!!!! What a muthafukin play !! But damn Jeter...was it really worth it ??? I thought i was obsessing..but damn !!! :laugh:

Like they said..it aint ova till the fat bitch sings lmao :laugh:

looks a DL situation 2 me...(not that i'm gloating ;) )

This would have been a perfect game for a MEET UP DAMN IT!!!!!!

Swelling like that normally goes down right away... I dont know if I am that worried...

OHHHH SHIT A - ROD AT SHORTSTOP... 510.gif

FUCK MANNY!!! THAT HELPS MY FANTASY BASEBALL TEAM A BIT... BUT NO GOOD FOR THE FUCKIN YANKS!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would have been a perfect game for a MEET UP DAMN IT!!!!!!

Swelling like that normally goes down right away... I dont know if I am that worried...

OHHHH SHIT A - ROD AT SHORTSTOP... 510.gif

FUCK MANNY!!! THAT HELPS MY FANTASY BASEBALL TEAM A BIT... BUT NO GOOD FOR THE FUCKIN YANKS!!!

GOOO MANNNNNNYYYYYYYYY !!!!

HELL YEAH !!!!!!

No joke... Both teams are playing like this is the World Series... I wish every game were like this... Maybe not this long. But definately this exciting.

Hey Scott, what a game... this would def. been a good meet-up game WOW !! You cant beat a Sox-fuckin yamkee series... :D

Drama galore !!

Hey Scott, what a game... this would def. been a good meet-up game WOW !! You cant beat a Sox-fuckin yamkee series... :D

Drama galore !!

GOOOO CAIRO!!! GO FLAHERTY!!!

Just when you think the game might be over!!!

SWEEEEEEEEP!!!

I BELIEVE THAT IS 8 1/2 GAMES AHEAD... WHAT A FUCKIN GAME!!!

SHIT !!! After all the celebrating.... and losing..... Its the same ol bittersweet feeling. For a couple of minutes, i could taste a win. It bothers me that even after pedro and the gang put a brilliant comeback, it once again ends in a dissapointment :( But then again, i believe my sox aint no suckers... we got a long season to go.. dont get too giddy yet you yamkee muthafukas.. we are behind but not out.. You can gloat about the sweep.. its just a start of a war !!! Put ya guard up..The sox can smell the blood too... we didnt need 13 innings to win a sweep.. but you did... Buckle up muthafukas... its a long season.

P.S Scott, i hope you aint jumping around your crib.... shame on you..you prick ! :finger:

The next series, you gonna buy beer like you own stock at Anheuser Busch !!Better break that ugly ass looking piggy bank, coz imma be thirsty like a mofo, the drinks will be on you !!

And Oh yeah..fuck the yamkees !!

kshfgkagh948yuq4utqvmpghdkfjghaoighoq348tuqo34tu89q398yuqvm[othjoadifgmv[oeitrhjm vo*&^*)&^)&*@^*)&@$^)*@#&$^#*&$^)*&^#&%@#$&(@%^#$&(%^)*@#&$^)*&@#^$*)@$^_*(&@#$(_@*#&$(_*@&$_(*&^@*(^*&@#$^*@&^&*BR*C&B)&@#^$B*)@%^BC)*%^@)CB&*@^#%*)@#&)CB^@&%^CB*)&@#%^B)@*#B)*&CN)NHJGJGFNJN#&*)CN^N*)@&TN)@*&CNGHGRNJCGN*)&CTN@*)T)N)C@&G#%C)UIGN

I cant even form a thoughtskfuhgsipaegy a9y589-ty q349ty8 q349-8ty

Poor Jeter...

He looked like Rocky Balboa after fighting Apollo Creed 2x, Thunder Lips, Mr. T, Ivan Drago and Tommy Gun, all at once. I can't believe those fans couldn't attempt to catch him or break his fall... but then again, if I had a beer in my hand - I would have watched him take the fall... :(

If you saw the replay, the fans did TRY to catch Jeter but the mother fucker was at full speed so there was nothing that they could really do.

There was a guy in the new row of seating added a couple years ago with either an NYPD shirt or blue shirt that moved out of Jeter's way... he tried to catch him after the fact. Jeter parted those people like the red sea... I am aware he was flying and would have probably knocked someone down if they stood to shield his momentum, but I just feel bad for the dude's face. I haven't seen the newspapers yet, but they should have a pic on the front page... that mouse under his eye grow 5x from a short walk... imagine how much more swelling took place during the initial hour.

I WANT TO SEE PICS!!! ANYONE HAVE? :vomit2:

Hey, great game. I gotta hand it to you guys. You won.

Now with that said, its a LONG season and the Sox still lead the season series. Its not about your record in the regular season as long as you make the playoffs.

The meetup is gonna be off the hook if we get games like these all season. Oh, and you muthafuckas WILL be buying us some Coronas.

:pint:

fucking Yankees

P.S. Scott - I tried calling you like 10 times last nite but I couldn't get thru.. I HATE NEXTEL!! :mad: The damn phone service couldn't locate you last nite.

Cause I was home... My phone does not work in my apartment... I wanted to call you back but I do not have long distance on my house phone...

Sorry...