Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...current or upcoming movies you know you'll never watch...

...my current short list...i'm sure it will grow...

White Chicks - if i know you and you paid money to watch this flick, i will fart on you (and hope it's a wet one)

AVP - Alien Versus Predator - possibly from the same great minds that put together Freddy vs Jason....didnt catch that masterpiece...nor will i attend this one when it comes out...

Anaconda - Search for the Blood Orchid...or some stupid shit like that...if i know you and you go pay money to see this, i will know you no longer...

...the movies are going to shit....you woulda thunk the opposite with the tickets have gone up exponentially over the last few years....boo hollywood...booooooooooo....

not gonna spend my money on...

white chicks

dodgeball - kinda getting tired of ben stillers humor

the chronicles of riddick... i dont care how hot vin diesel is - i just cant

u read my mind. i would love to see how ppl would react if will ferrell and adam sandler dressed up in black face as two black chicks.

not gonna spend my money on...

white chicks

dodgeball - kinda getting tired of ben stillers humor

the chronicles of riddick... i dont care how hot vin diesel is - i just cant

i saw dodgeball and it was alright. i download all my movies so i guess that changes things. i wouldn't pay to see a lot of movies.

but yeah white chicks and riddick i'm not even gonna waste my bandwidth to get.

u read my mind. i would love to see how ppl would react if will ferrell and adam sandler dressed up in black face as two black chicks.
seriously; the first time i saw a commercial for that movie, i thought, "whoa, are they gonna get shut down REAL quick. that's an invitation for protests outside movie theaters." i can't believe that movie got made and i can't believe no one's said a thing :confused: . put the shoe on the other foot and everyone involved would've been blacklisted from hollywood as racists.

take out all the racial angles, though, and the movie just looks like a regular ol' huge piece of shit.

...my current short list...i'm sure it will grow...

White Chicks - if i know you and you paid money to watch this flick, i will fart on you (and hope it's a wet one)

AVP - Alien Versus Predator - possibly from the same great minds that put together Freddy vs Jason....didnt catch that masterpiece...nor will i attend this one when it comes out...

Anaconda - Search for the Blood Orchid...or some stupid shit like that...if i know you and you go pay money to see this, i will know you no longer...

...the movies are going to shit....you woulda thunk the opposite with the tickets have gone up exponentially over the last few years....boo hollywood...booooooooooo....

Cant wait to see AvP :D

Me too but the idea of them putting two villans from two

different stories together just doesnt work for me.. :half:

I hope its not disappointing but from the trailer I saw it looks horrible

theyve put them together for quite a while in books, comics, and games, and its always a great story and pretty cool (especially the games). i think it will be pretty good. the director from Resident Evil (which i also liked) is doing it, so i think it will be pretty good.[/dork] :D

all time worse movie that I would never ever pay money to see ever; that fucked up kangeroo movie that steals the money or something. Who the fuck gave the ok on that.

White chiks looks retarded

AvP's story could actually make a little sense, in the second one in the predetors ship there was an alien head. Unlike freddy vs jason.

bourne supremacy, just because i loved the first one and this has to be a let down.

White Chicks is worthless. I will not waste my time if if was on cable. Fuck the black people that wanna make jokes about the whites its not funny at all. And any white person that went to see that movie is a fucking moron for promoting it. If they made a sequel to that movie, and called it Blaq Chicks with 2 white dudes pretending to be black, People would be in an uproar. Evey black person would be bitching about it, saying its not right to make profiles about them. A big Fuck You to the producers of that film.