Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst/stupidest drug u tried

i once didnt have anything to smoke pot out of , so i tried the tin foil..the bottles..etc.etc..nothing was working....then right b4 i gave up, i stumbled apon a kazoo!..hehe worked great.That is, up until the pot was gone and the plastic started melting and i was smoking the plastic.

my friend and I in college tried snorting xenadrine...

i had the darkest green boogers ever for a couple days......burned....and didnt do anything

xenadrine is'nt ment to be sniffed infact it can be fatal. It never was supposed to have an affect on you.

dust...i had just moved to NY the winter of 94 and my homegirl and i had tickets to Heaven NewYearsEve by alan sanctuary and the lovliest disco biscuts of my life courtsey of a net buddy. it was raining while we were standing in line and i held my umbrella up to cover the kids behind me too. they smoked me out from their pipe and i had no idea it was wett and for fucks sake...wouldnt you know it the party got busted. i lost my friends who had my jacket and warm clothes and money along with the directions to my parkslope apt. i had been in NY for two days. never in queens.

there i was freezing cold. rolling my face off. tripping sick. no money. no idea where i was.

some how i made it to bk and got these kids on the corner to hoist me up to my fire escape aand i broke in..

i remeber the roll was unbeatable.

the dust sucked.

espically since i didnt know i was doing it until it was too late. hate doing drugs by mistake. but not too many times have i been unhappy with what i was doing.

used to go to dead shows and chill in the parking lot...remeber lots of ppl saying *stick out your tongue* and like a good girl i did. never regretted it.

• 2 weeks later...