Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst/stupidest drug u tried

the gasoline/kerosine portion is correct. I've seen that across many sources.

the part with blood being 50% water and solubility issues... awesome laugh for somebody that studied pathology for several years...or even intro level A&P (anatomy and physiology)

NO2

lasts for about 15 seconds and kills millions of brain cells

you meant to say N2O....and it really isn't that bad..most people just don't know how to inhale it. It's the lack of oxygen that is dangerous and responsible for neural damage. To avoid this, one should get medical grade N2O which contains oxygen...or you should take small hits and breath normally in between.

this past friday we sniffed zoloft...PLEEZE DONT ANYONE DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it burned so freakin bad and wouldnt go away for an hour...it felt like an eternity...it was soooooooooo awful...

like prozac

you meant to say N2O....and it really isn't that bad..most people just don't know how to inhale it. It's the lack of oxygen that is dangerous and responsible for neural damage. To avoid this, one should get medical grade N2O which contains oxygen...or you should take small hits and breath normally in between.

mmmmmm

balloons........

the part with blood being 50% water and solubility issues... awesome laugh for somebody that studied pathology for several years...or even intro level A&P (anatomy and physiology)

blood contains about 55% plasma. and since you studied pathology you also know that plasma contains about 90% water. you should have also studied math......it would have been a great laugh for you....

I was so high back in the high school days I smoked pretzels and iced tea mix out of a bong for fun........(don't ask). I think I had too much sun skiing in Killington cause my head was full of blisters and once I toked.........I think it tripled the effects. Needless to say it took months for my lungs to recoup.....wow issues lol.

blood contains about 55% plasma. and since you studied pathology you also know that plasma contains about 90% water. you should have also studied math......it would have been a great laugh for you....

:no:

please......

so what if plasma is about 55%?

You think I didn't know that?

All other stuff is composed of water, mostly.

Blood is a dynamic system - the dry mass of blood is less than 10%....water is over 90%.

Think about it; your entire body is mostly water.

Just trust me on this one….

years ago was at a show, partying in th parking lot b4 hand ... car next to us had a tank ...some young kid walks up and says he wants to try it for 1st time ... take a big 'ol wack, stands up,his eyes immediately roll up and he falls back, out b4 he hit the ground, woke up 10 seconds later .... at which point it was ok to laugh our asses off

worst attempt at doing a bad drug:

carving a bowl out of wood and smoking dried pine leaves

LOL. that is funny.

things i have made a pipe out of to try to smoke pot:

tin foil

an apple

a coke can

i cant think of any others right now but im sure there are others. at least i wasnt smoking pine leaves though... :D

LOL. that is funny.

things i have made a pipe out of to try to smoke pot:

tin foil

an apple

a coke can

i cant think of any others right now but im sure there are others. at least i wasnt smoking pine leaves though... :D

metal pen, cleared of its innards

• 2 months later...
i hung out with tina one night.......neverrrrrrrr againnnnnnnnn....i couldnt sleep for 2 days :mad:

Don't do so damn much...just do like .25g at one time and then DON'T TOUCH IT AGIAN FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT....when you want to go to sleep take Diphenhydramine = over the counter benadrylor unisom a 25 gram dose is all you need....Diphen relaxed your body...unisom and benadryl market the same drug for different things...when you are having an alergic rxn ur body is freaking out so it calms you down...when u can't sleep ....it will calm you down...

tina will keep you up all night -> one night just like E and coke and all uppers....if its more than one day its cuz you did too much