Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst/stupidest drug u tried

my friend OD'd ona mix of coke, alcohol, and robotip (took the nitetime one by mistake or something).....gave him an irregular heartbeat......but the kid is still a trooper...and 4 years later..he can blow lines with the best of them

this one will get some great feedback.............but personally I think coke.....for the high you get and what you spend........it's a waste of time and money.............

and unfortunately it took me almost 8 years of doing it to come to this realization.............

#1 - most people outside of New Jersey don't even know someone TAKING xenadrine, let alone snort it.

#2 - Coke is not good for you at all. While i still may do it, it DESTROYS your short term memory and affects your motor skills WORSE than MDMA does.

enjoy.........

Cocaine Synthesis

Coca leaves are stripped from the plant and crushed, chopped, and/or pounded and mixed with a solution of alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, or some other solvent that will remove the cocaine from the leaves.

The resulting liquid contains unpurified cocaine alkaloids and may additionally contain waxy material from the leaves. This waxy material can be removed by heating and then cooling the mixture, a process that solidifies the unwanted wax.

The next step is to isolate the cocaine alkaloids from the liquid. This is done with acid and basic mixtures. The alkaloids that are removed in this process are then treated with kerosene.

The kerosene is removed and gas crystals of crude cocaine are left at the bottom of the tank. Typically, the crystals are dissolved in methyl alcohol. They are then recrystallized and dissolved in sulfuric acid, which results in cocaine that is about 60% pure.

It should be noted that cocaine at this point is basically freebase cocaine, very similar to crack. In fact, when a person freebases cocaine, or makes crack, they are reversing what is done in the next process.

What is done next is converting freebase to a salt called cocaine hydrochloride. The reasons for converting it to a salt are

1) If it were left in this form for long it would lose its potency

2) To purify it to about 99% cocaine purity

3) To make it water soluble (it does not dissolve well in water). This means that the drug in this form can't be used for injection or snorting into the bloodstream, because blood is about 50 percent water. Any drug which is injected into the human body must be dissolvable in water, if it is not, it will float around in the body in a non dissolved clump. Such clumps are likely to cause strokes or cardiac arrest (heart attack).

Because of factors like these cocaine is further treated with oxidizing agents to produce a water-soluble form of the drug. This is usually done by further washing, oxidation and separation procedures that involve potassium permanganate, benzole, and sodium carbonate.

The result is an odorless, white crystalline powder. It has a bitter, numbing taste.

kahn; first of all some of the info in your last post is just ridiculously wrong - don't know where you got it from but I sure wouldn't trust that source.

In general though, I agree with you that some nasty shit is involved in the process of cocaine extraction and purification - but the same goes for any other illegal drug.

Actually, come to think of it….you ingest and inhale a ton of nasty toxins and chemicals every single day. Unless you grow and farm your own food - the shit you buy in stores ain't much better than kerosene

kahn; first of all some of the info in your last post is just ridiculously wrong - don't know where you got it from but I sure wouldn't trust that source.

the gasoline/kerosine portion is correct. I've seen that across many sources.