Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHO WILL BE VOTING THIS TUESDAY???

JUST WANNA TAKE A POLL TO SEE HOW MANY OF US ARE GOING TO USE THERE RIGHT AS A U.S. CITIZEN AND VOTE IN THIS YEARS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY WHO YOURE VOTING FOR JUST IF YOU ARE GONNA VOTE.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

The union at work fought to get the Presidental Election Day as a paid holiday this year and in '04. Although I am not part of th union, I still get the day off.

So I guess that I should take part of my 8 hours and find my local elementary school and vote.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

Revenge is a dish best served

with an appetizer of whoop-ass.

COME ON PEOPLE IS THIS IT. IM NOT A POLITICIAN AT ALL, BUT WE ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY AND OUR VOTES ARE THE ONES THAT COUNT, NOT THE SENIOR CITIZENS

------------------

peace

There is something wrong if you think that you shouldnt have to or dont have to vote. Stop thinking that other people will do it instead of you. You all must understand that we cannot have Hillary Clinton as a senator. I sent in my absentee ballot for this reason specifically.

------------------

THE BEAT IS IN MY HEAD

AIM:Turbo SC300

Originally posted by vj604:

There is something wrong if you think that you shouldnt have to or dont have to vote. Stop thinking that other people will do it instead of you. You all must understand that we cannot have Hillary Clinton as a senator. I sent in my absentee ballot for this reason specifically.

everyones grandparents needs Medicare

Vote Clinton

------------------

IMAG0014.GIF My music starts at 170 BPM not 140...

Originally posted by dv8:

I'm voting!!!

This is a really important election. No way in hell do I want Bush running this country.

same here. elect gore

------------------

peace

Come gather round people

Wherever you roam

And admit that the waters

Around you have grown

And accept it that soon

You'll be drenched to the bone

If your time to you

Is worth savin'

Then you better start swimmin'

Or you'll sink like a stone

For the times they are a'changin'

Come writers and critics

Who prophesize with your pen

And keep your eyes wide

The chance won't come again

And don't speak too soon

For the wheel's still in spin

And there's no tellin' who

That it's namin'

For the loser now

Will be later to win

Come senators, congressmen

please heed the call

Don't stand in the doorway

Don't block up the hall

For he that gets hurt

Will be he who has stalled

There's a battle outside

And it is ragin'

It'll soon shake your windows

And rattle your wall

Come mothers and fathers

Throughout the land

And don't criticize

What you can't understand

Your sons and your daughters

Are beyond your command

Your old road

Is rapidly agin'

Please get out of the new one

If you can't lend your hand

The line it is drawn

The curse it is cast

The slow one now

Will later be fast

As the present now

Will later be past

The order is

Rapidly fadin'

And the first one now

Will later be last

Please don't forget how hard our Brothers, sisters, Fathers, Mothers, GrandParents etc... gave up so that at 18 years old you could have the right to vote. And so that we can use that right to sustain and better our way of life.

My grandfather used to say "If you don't use your vote, then you don't have a right to complain about what is going on."

BTW my Birthday is on Nov 11th (Veterans Day) so I am a little Patriotic.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

I posted this once already, but I might as well do it again...

Gore's got my vote. *sigh*

"That's a chapter, the last chapter of the 20th, 20th, the 21st century that most of us would rather forget. The last chapter of the 20th century. This is the first chapter of the 21st century. " ~George W. Bush (Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000)

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." ~George W. Bush (St. Charles, Mo., Nov. 2, 2000)

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question." ~George W. Bush (In response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000)

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." ~George W. Bush (Rueters, May 5, 2000)

"You might want to comment on that, Honorable." ~George W. Bush (To New Jersey's secretary of state, the Hon. DeForest Soaries Jr. As quoted by Dana Milbank in the Washington Post, July 15, 2000)

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?" ~George W. Bush (Concord, N.H., Jan. 29, 2000)

Bush: "First of all, Cinco de Mayo is not the independence day. That's dieciséis de Septiembre, and..."

Matthews: "What's that in English?"

Bush: "Fifteenth of September."

(Hardball, MSNBC, May 31, 2000)

"I don't have to accept their tenants. I was trying to convince those college students to accept my tenants. And I reject any labeling me because I happened to go to the university." ~George W. Bush, Today, Feb. 23, 2000

Last one, everyone...

"He has certainly earned a reputation as a fantastic mayor, because the results speak for themselves. I mean, New York's a safer place for him to be." ~George W. Bush (On Rudy Giuliani, The Edge With Paula Zahn, May 18, 2000)

That man makes my head hurt. frown.gif

------------------

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." ~JFK

panda_fly.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

COME ON PEOPLE IS THIS IT. IM NOT A POLITICIAN AT ALL, BUT WE ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY AND OUR VOTES ARE THE ONES THAT COUNT, NOT THE SENIOR CITIZENS

the thought of *you* taking part in who is running our country just *scares* me.

hehehe

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

I will most definately VOTE! I wish I could vote more than once . . . I'd vote Gore over and over again. ANYTHING to stop Bush! He's just plain evil! cwm31.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

HILLARY CLINTON MUST NOT WIN!

She isn't even from New York, what the hell does she know about running our state.....

And as for Bush/Gore,

all of us who make more than 50K per year are considered "rich" under the Clinton(Gore) tax proposal, and will be taxed as such......also they plan on further raising capital gains - I hope none of you are planning on selling a house, collecting an inheritance, or cashing in on stock options if Gore is elected.......

the money to finance all of his social programs has to come from somewhere - our "rich" pockets.......

my cousin is in the marines and served three months in Somalia on a mission that had no apparent goals.....what a waste of American military power......our mililtary should be used to wage war, win war, and deter war, not boggle around in third world natiions with a half assed effort....

just my opinion...

------------------

This week's gigs:

Saturday Nov. 11th - Arena, Albany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

I didn't register in time and I wish I could vote so badly. If I could vote, Gore would def, have my vote. The main thing that made up my mind was the whole abortion issue. If Bush is president it will be illegal. I don't think abortion is right at all, but I think that people should have the right to choose. Not to mention most of us have never been in that situation so we don't really have the right to say what someone else should do if they were in that situation. For someone who says that the people should have the rights, not the government he sure would be giving the government a lot of control over that issue rather than the people. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

Originally posted by jdogg:

So I guess that I should take part of my 8 hours and find my local elementary school and vote.

Dogg, you stay away from that elementary school, the cops are watching you. cwm13.gif

Yeah, I'm voting. Early and often.

------------------

New and improved --- Coming to you now from NYC!

Originally posted by russ reign:

HILLARY CLINTON MUST NOT WIN!

She isn't even from New York, what the hell does she know about running our state.....

And as for Bush/Gore,

all of us who make more than 50K per year are considered "rich" under the Clinton(Gore) tax proposal, and will be taxed as such......also they plan on further raising capital gains - I hope none of you are planning on selling a house, collecting an inheritance, or cashing in on stock options if Gore is elected.......

the money to finance all of his social programs has to come from somewhere - our "rich" pockets.......

my cousin is in the marines and served three months in Somalia on a mission that had no apparent goals.....what a waste of American military power......our mililtary should be used to wage war, win war, and deter war, not boggle around in third world natiions with a half assed effort....

just my opinion...

It's nice to finally see a well informed person post about politics.

I will most definitely be voting.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison