Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Injured from sex?...

captainpec

Anyone ever been injured from having sex or performing sexual acts? If you feel so inclined to mention that you have the clap, feel free to post away, but don't be angered if he laugh... I'm talking about being burned with hot wax, nail marks, biting your neck too hard, etc. Sex is fun, but the aftermath hurts sometimes :)

Oh My God!!!! What A Good Thread!!!! Good Shit Captain!! Hell Yeah -- Last Summer I Fell Out Of A Cadalliac Escalade And Sprained My Ankle---it Was Funny At The Moment--but How Painful--we Were Drunk And I Was Trying To Put My Clothes Back On And I Fell Out Of The Truck!!!

I have personally never been injured but a friend of mine (45) was dating a girl about 28 who was a sex freak. They were going at it and he fell out, she jammed back so hard that they missed ea/ other and his dick bent in half. The way he told me his member swelled up to be the size of an apple at the bend before he passed out. His cock was in a sling for a week and a half. lol.

Oh My God!!!! What A Good Thread!!!! Good Shit Captain!! Hell Yeah -- Last Summer I Fell Out Of A Cadalliac Escalade And Sprained My Ankle---it Was Funny At The Moment--but How Painful--we Were Drunk And I Was Trying To Put My Clothes Back On And I Fell Out Of The Truck!!!

Why Do You Capitolize Every Word Of All Your Sentences?

:confused:

I have personally never been injured but a friend of mine (45) was dating a girl about 28 who was a sex freak. They were going at it and he fell out, she jammed back so hard that they missed ea/ other and his dick bent in half. The way he told me his member swelled up to be the size of an apple at the bend before he passed out. His cock was in a sling for a week and a half. lol.

That almost happen to me once with some stupid bitch from Long Island... she thought she was riding a pogo stick. I ended that one after that unpleasant experience she called sex...

Trying to think of a contribution to this thread and I finally remembered one... probably around four years ago with my ex. We just kept having sex every couple hours or so one day. I believe we arrived at six or seven times and these weren't little wham, bang thank you man encounters (I can't honestly say I don't think I can do that much in one day anymore). Well, the last time was unpleasant since it felt like the skin on my dick was going to fall off and my tool was throbbing for the next couple days from all the work. Needless to say, there was no sex for almost a week... :(

The way he told me his member swelled up to be the size of an apple at the bend before he passed out. His cock was in a sling for a week and a half. lol.

I shouldn't laugh at a fellow male going through something like that, but that's great.

one night we did it 3 times and was really hard, loud sex. i was feeling really good at the time (hence the noise ;) ), but when we had finished i had bled on the sheets a bit, and not period-type blood. too bad i didn't come; with this ex it was always so close - so close :( ...

its the fuckin worse, you dont realize how bad the pain is til your cummin and then just collapse, I did anyway and man did that shit fucking hurt

LOL...funny shit man...

i was bangin this girl in my car and when i tried to roll her over and get on top of her my hamstring pulled and man was i in pain...it was funny cause i actually had to wait until the pain sort of went away before i could continue...