Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shaq in a Miami Heat uniform next season????

globalgirl

It's a nice dream, and yes it was discussed, but it can't happen. Shaq is owed too much money on his contract and the Heat would have to clear a lot of cap room for him, and lose a lot of players in the process. Shaq said he would be interested in coming here.

i think they shouldnt give up lamar...i think they should get a 3rd team like chicago involved and try to get something done...if this has any chance of really getting done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but my suggestion would be......coran, samaki, eddie jones, and 2 first round draft picks!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about this ever happening. The potential players mentioned will never play for the Lakers. Eddie Jones and Samaki Walker have already played for the Lakers and they were all too glad to get rid of them. Shaq has to stop being a bitch and just accept the fact he'll be back in LA next year.

Thats a very minor change compared to losing Lamar.

True, but he still contributed 10ppg, 5apg. In any event, if the Heat do land Shaq (24.75 mil), it will be an amazing coup because not only will they have acquired one of the best players in the game, they will have done it and still have a shot at coming in under the 2005 salary cap which will be about $50 million. I just don't see how the Lakers who are $20 million over the cap right now, will take on Lamar (approx $10 mil) and Grant ($12 mil) and I'm guessing Beasly's contract as well for trade purposes, given the fact they may lose Kobe as well (either to another team or to prison). They will become a second-round team and that's just not acceptable in LA.

I think Dallas would be a more likely scenario for Shaq, but if he comes here I'll get seasons.

talks are heating up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and shaq is not a laker....shaq is a millionaire who will go to wherever they pay him...that and he wants to stick it to kobe, by leaving and letting kokbe find out on his own that without shaq daddy he wont be as great as he seems!!!!!!!!!!!!

talks are heating up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and shaq is not a laker....shaq is a millionaire who will go to wherever they pay him...that and he wants to stick it to kobe, by leaving and letting kokbe find out on his own that without shaq daddy he wont be as great as he seems!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bowdown::werd:

If we have to give up Caron too, I say NO!

D-WADE and the Shaq Daddy, will make us instant contenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da PISTONS, who? Eastern Conference chumps!

Lola, you know I luv ya! ;)