Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn i got shut the fuck down!!!!!!!

blondboheme

the sexually attracted to blondboheme thread is officially closed, why? i have no idea, but apparently someone did not approve :confused:

but i jave to say something ... as for that pic being recent, i took that one today (don't call me a liar, i am an honest person), before that, the one with bling was obviously recent, the other two were from about a year ago. but who gives a fuck anyways? :biggrin: really, it's nice to get random opinions and all, but the only guy i really want to be sexually attracted to me is the one fucking my brains out. i have been pretty lucky in love and i know what i deserve and am capable of having, i know my life will be filled with excitement, passion, and romance. those around me may be struck physical beauty or may not be, but the core of who i am inside is what draws more people to me. i think the most important thing is i wouldn't rather be anyone in the world other than who i am.

and flip, stfu and go recruit some more box eaters or something, seems to be all yer good for these days :laugh:;)

Guest gabo
And To Whatever Mod Took Down The Thread , You're A Fucking Loser !! Thank You Have A Nice Day :D
Well I got home from work and the thread was closed... I wasnt sure why it was closed either... naughty ?

i will defend the mod for taking it down....i for one got out of hand...and it needed to be put away so it was the smart move!!!!!!!!

i don't get what you menan by out of control ... if theMrs had a fucking 20 page thread, which i'm sure she has, it wouldn't be a problem, even though it would defintely bring about different opinions. i for one would do your wife in a heartbeat. too bad you're part of the package :tongue::funny:

the sexually attracted to blondboheme thread is officially closed, why? i have no idea, but apparently someone did not approve :confused:

but i jave to say something ... as for that pic being recent, i took that one today (don't call me a liar, i am an honest person), before that, the one with bling was obviously recent, the other two were from about a year ago. but who gives a fuck anyways? :biggrin: really, it's nice to get random opinions and all, but the only guy i really want to be sexually attracted to me is the one fucking my brains out. i have been pretty lucky in love and i know what i deserve and am capable of having, i know my life will be filled with excitement, passion, and romance. those around me may be struck physical beauty or may not be, but the core of who i am inside is what draws more people to me. i think the most important thing is i wouldn't rather be anyone in the world other than who i am.

and flip, stfu and go recruit some more box eaters or something, seems to be all yer good for these days :laugh:;)

http://huhhuhhuh.ytmnd.com/

i don't get what you menan by out of control ... if theMrs had a fucking 20 page thread, which i'm sure she has, it wouldn't be a problem, even though it would defintely bring about different opinions. i for one would do your wife in a heartbeat. too bad you're part of the package :tongue::funny:

i dont mean like that......i got out of control and said things i should have kept to myself, and it became drama.....and u know what happens to drama on c.p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naughty is in troubleeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :spank:

Ohh am I really? :devil: None the less I did what I felt was right.

Flip and I both saw where everything was going - so whatever

Let the celebration continue... as for the spanking just line up

I have No problem lashing a few spanks on all your asses

how about on my monkey

funny thing is it was only going there because of senor FLIP! i would say to spank him but he doesn't deserve a spanking!!!!!

hey flip, i got a flip for ya :finger:

;)