Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Joy Of Anal Sex

sexymona

Have You Ever Had Anal Sex Before?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Had Anal Sex Before?

• Yes, and I loved it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I love to try it
    • No, I don't think I will try it

Given it and man it's great, doesnt feel nowhere as good as a pussy but it's just the act of doing it and the chicks I did it with dug it which made it all the more exciting.

Nothing beats fuckin a chick in the ass and she starts saying thats "turning me on" damn goodness

Mystify22..................thanks a lot for your comment...I don't blame you as people are different in their reaction to anal sex.............I was exactly like you when I first tried it but now I love it very much as I got used to it.

iamsamurai................you are lucky your gf likes it................and I am sure you love the tightness as many men do :beer:

no i tried it it hurts like a bitch, and i dont like a streched asshole, and also the thought of my shit falling out of my ass as i walk doesnt appeal to me, thats what it felt like after i tried it, and it wasnt even all the way, i guess hes too big, reguardless, it hurts too damn much, and it is gross, y would a guy want to stick something up a poop shoot, ewwww!!!! :yuck:

no i tried it it hurts like a bitch, and i dont like a streched asshole, and also the thought of my shit falling out of my ass as i walk doesnt appeal to me, thats what it felt like after i tried it, and it wasnt even all the way, i guess hes too big, reguardless, it hurts too damn much, and it is gross, y would a guy want to stick something up a poop shoot, ewwww!!!! :yuck:

She said poop shoot. :lol3:

I can see why it would be unappealing to a woman...

If you feel pain when you have anal sex and the pain persists it means your partner is just a foolish dumb and ignorant asshole......................there should not be any pain involved if he uses more lube on his cock and inside your asshole.............he should finger your asshole first and slowly push the knob of his cock while you relax...........in fact you should do the pushing on him taking it very slowly until past your sphincer.

I would suggest you go to toilet and empty your bowl first before having anal intercourse if you are afraid of shitting on his cock.You may like to try enema to clean the inside but again and again you should be relaxed and you both should use plenty of lube on the cock and inside your asshole and if done well no pain at all.......................and you will experience the most shaddering climax of your entire life.....................Believe me I did and I really enjoy it now. :pint:

Guest gabo
If you feel pain when you have anal sex and the pain persists it means your partner is just a foolish dumb and ignorant asshole......................there should not be any pain involved if he uses more lube on his cock and inside your asshole.............he should finger your asshole first and slowly push the knob of his cock while you relax...........in fact you should do the pushing on him taking it very slowly until past your sphincer.

I would suggest you go to toilet and empty your bowl first before having anal intercourse if you are afraid of shitting on his cock.You may like to try enema to clean the inside but again and again you should be relaxed and you both should use plenty of lube on the cock and inside your asshole and if done well no pain at all.......................and you will experience the most shaddering climax of your entire life.....................Believe me I did and I really enjoy it now. :pint:

shit before u have a guy fuck u in the ass? Thats a no no! You need to do it wayyyy before you have anal sex.

Also I have notcied that after a while of fucking her ass it gets loser than her pussy, It's still a crazy turnon but just not as tight... I love to look at it sliding in and out of her ass ... soooooo naughty