Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boozer Britney

'BOOZER' BRITNEY

By BILL HOFFMANN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Archives

Print Reprint

July 15, 2004 --

Britney Spears hit the big time pushing a squeaky- clean image, but now she's hitting the bottle — in public.

It's the latest public-relations faux pas for Britney, who soared to fame claiming to be an innocent teenager who detested smoking and drinking, and vowed to stay a virgin until marriage.

First, there was her bizarre 55-hour marriage. Then, she got engaged to a love rat who dumped his pregnant girlfriend. But her latest stunt may be her most disturbing: drinking what appears to be booze on a public sidewalk in broad daylight. Witnesses said the spectacle began as the singer and fiancé Kevin Federline, a dancer, pulled up to a Santa Monica liquor store, hopped out and bought what looked like a mini-bottle of whisky.

Apparently unable to wait until she got home, Britney twisted the top off the bottle and gulped down its contents.

Next, in a stunning display of trailer-trash bravado, she chased down the "whisky" with a can of the popular energy drink Red Bull.

Witnesses said the 22-year-old blonde also looked like something the cat dragged in.

"I had to look twice. It didn't even look like Britney. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she was wearing [Kevin's] jeans, they were so long," one person said.

Leslie Sloan, Britney's spokeswoman, had no comment.

there just seems to be something new with this one everyday :pint:

I'D STILL HIT HIT

Nooo not to you, I just think it's so lame how they would actually make a story out of this....this it's some earth shattering news

a 21 year girl drinking - oh my god get out!

I think it was just the fact that she walked out of the store buying it and then jus started drinking right out in the open....I mean that kinda does remind you of like a degenerate alcoholic who can't wait to get home to booze it up.....plus I heard this morning that she looked absloulty discusting....I give her a year before shes in rehab for something

what does this have to do with seX? i swear this board is for sex aand pop princess drama. i am sick of it. put this shit in drama instead of sex please, it is not relevant.

:shaky:

hey she is a sex icon....or at least she was lol :hat:

what does this have to do with seX? i swear this board is for sex aand pop princess drama. i am sick of it. put this shit in drama instead of sex please, it is not relevant.

I dont know why people right away associate Britney news and Christina

news as Sex related none the less I moved the thread - it has no use in the Sex Board

They were saying it was a ginsing bottle on KTU this morning and she had a can of RedBull in her other hand.

I don't think that bottle looks like a mini alcohol bottle. And if it is its so friggen tiny who the fuck cares. That should never be on the cover of a newspaper thats something for the tabloids. I think it was in poor taste of the Post.

I dont know why people right away associate Britney news and Christina

news as Sex related none the less I moved the thread - it has no use in the Sex Board

...and i dont understand why you threw it here?...people on the sex board post pic threads of britney and christina left and right...as broad as the spectrum is here, dedicated threads to those two are far and few in between...this should have been thrown to something like fashion or current events...same goes for that tall man story (could have gone to current events)...i just hope other mods arent going to make it a habit of throwing shit here they dont think fits on "their" board....let us muddy our own waters here and not be the garbage bin...

Thanks

Management