Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Tonie and Vida Guerra @ Oxygen

Bling

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, that's 1 thing I miss about miami... the TALENT!

thanks for posting those pics... a bit grainy but better than nothing.

where was POD?

:hat:

crobar and space..............he was workin but im sure he would have loved to have been at oxygen........

Very good night. Only one complaint: THE SHOW WAS WAAAAAAY TOO SHORT!!! Needed MORE!

Actually, though the music started kind of lame, it actually came along pretty well around 11:30. It was a very weird mix. Started off with low-volume hip-hop, then moved into some pop/rock/top 40s stuff, then went into EDM-y kind of stuff. Not really too bad at all. Little heavy on the sirens and horn.

It was great hanging with Bling before the show. And good meeting some new peeps, MJM420 and Happyface (have we met before?). As far as the ladies go, I can't really add anything, so I will just let their statements stand. I will say that Tonie was definitely the best-looking girl on stage.

But, I still can't stand those Coocoonut Grove people. Not ALL of them, of course, but so many of them are rude and unfriendly. Won't look at you. Won't smile. Won't say "excuse me."

You all know Annette is on crutches. Now, she would never want special treatment, but she was pushed and shoved relentlessly out there. We bailed almost immediately after the show as my aggression was going to soon get out of control. Headed over to Flavour. Went upstairs which was empty. The music was good, but IT DID NOT HAVE ANY SEATS. See, I had unwittingly worn the *wrong* shoes for standing all night, thinking that we would be able to sit and watch the show. Silly me. And, of course, Annette's knee was hurting and she needed to get off her feet. Downstairs at Flavour, it was solid, I mean *solid* people for some live band.

So, we went back to the island, where people treat you with courtesy. Headed to Blue to recover. Immediately, the door was opened by a patron for Annette. As we headed to the bar, a guy gave up his chair for her. Everybody looks at you in the eyes. Everybody smiles and nods greetings. Can't beat it. Five minutes in there and we were relaxed and smiling. DJ Stingray was playing some silly tribal and banging along on his little drum set. So, it was all good.

Hmmm... I didn't mean for that review to come off so negative. I really did have a good time at the show hanging with all the peeps and watching the models. And they did a great job. Very vivacious. Hopefully, there will be a next time very soon!

Wow - Tonie knocks Vida in the dirt! Sorry, I couldn't go but had to entertain some fam down for a visit. But the pix look awesome and I know Tonie graced that place with her beauty! Congrats to you, TheMrs & big up's to the Pimp Daddy, Flip! Much love, TW

I see from some of the pics on those other sites that Robert Horry showed up. How random is that? Though I doubt anyone noticed with all that ass strutting on the stage.

I know you guys love that Vida Guerra, but IMO she's not that hot. Tonie definitely looked amazing, and even the other two ladies were better looking than Vida.

I am totally speechless, Tonie you look amazing, you are without a doubt, the prettiest/sexiest girl there. Wow!

:hump:

Thank you sweetie!! :heart: All the way from Jersey!! ;):kiss2:

And Macboy... thank you. :) But Vida is just Vida. She's awesome. She's a headliner. The other 2 girls were beautiful models that were hired for the event. I think everything turned out wonderful. :D

Well I just wanted tosay that I did try to go on Saturday but like Tonie said in the PM that if I got there around midnight it would be a bitch to get in. So I got there 11:55 and waited 10 min in line, then I asked if the guestlist was still open and they said no. So I had to leave. Sorry, I couldn't make it, but I bet it was a good time. I hope to see you guys soon, when I am able to make it a night out.