Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHATS THE BESY CELL SERVICE IN THE nyc TRISTATE AREA....

for the time that ive had nxtl ive never had a bill under two hundred dollars...

I know Nextel is a little pricey but for the 2 services I think it is worth it. If you have alot of people on DC. Between work and Friends I have over 300 people I know on DC. So for me it is worth it cause to use all those cell minutes is just insane. And I am not spending $200 plus tax for unlimited. But as far as billing. I have never seen a bill over $65.00. I am about to switch to free incoming. But with the minutes I have and being able to use DC privately I do not think they over charge at all. Currently I have the 500 Minute plan with an extra 100 minutes for signing up to unlimited internet. It is $39.99 plus

$15.00Unlimited internet and Between $7 - $10 in taxes... Service is Iffy on Staten Island but other than that I am pretty happy with it.

As far as the question at hand... Verizon is definately the best service clarity and signal wise. Nextel is just an added convienence...

why? cant stay off the phone?

i really dont know, at first they had me on 200 mins a month or some shit the person who entered my plan entered it wrong so i was paying out the ass going over, then i upped it, and now its all about taxes and shit... plus a majority of the ppl i speak with are not on nxtl but on vz so i get charged for that... crap~!

I know Nextel is a little pricey but for the 2 services I think it is worth it. If you have alot of people on DC. Between work and Friends I have over 300 people I know on DC. So for me it is worth it cause to use all those cell minutes is just insane. And I am not spending $200 plus tax for unlimited. But as far as billing. I have never seen a bill over $65.00. I am about to switch to free incoming. But with the minutes I have and being able to use DC privately I do not think they over charge at all. Currently I have the 500 Minute plan with an extra 100 minutes for signing up to unlimited internet. It is $39.99 plus

$15.00Unlimited internet and Between $7 - $10 in taxes... Service is Iffy on Staten Island but other than that I am pretty happy with it.

As far as the question at hand... Verizon is definately the best service clarity and signal wise. Nextel is just an added convienence...

good point however but most of ppl i speak with are on vz... only about 5 ppl i know are on nxtl...

good point however but most of ppl i speak with are on vz... only about 5 ppl i know are on nxtl...

i know a lot of peeps on nextel from school but i talk to em scarcely, i was thinkin nextel, if my chic got it too. i think they have the best plans right now (free incoming)))

i know a lot of peeps on nextel from school but i talk to em scarcely, i was thinkin nextel, if my chic got it too. i think they have the best plans right now (free incoming)))

Nextel is relationship suicide...( Trust Me!!! ) Stick to regular cell phones... The nextel more of a leash than a regular cell phone.

Verizion definitly gets the best reception

I have Nextel..they offer some really good plans..my bills are never too high...free incomming, text messaging...free Direct Conncet. almost everyone i talk to i just use the DC, its so easy.

But the Nextel reception in SI suuuuucckkss...i never have service. I get mad good service upstate tho..