Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nipples...

captainpec

Hmmm... I hate mine. Yes, I know my boobs are big, but I think my areola's are too big. I prefer smaller. I'm probably what XTG likes. I'd like to fix them, but who has the money for that!

why fix em? apparently they are exactly perfect to me liking! u let me be the judge of whether they need to be fixed or not. i wont steer ya wrong

:aright:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:direct: Show us your tits ! :love:

I like Silver Dollar sized nips (medium) on girls , and the darker colored ones (pink or light ones don't attract me as much) .....large pancake looking nips aren't my fav .

Hmm I think a nipple looks nice depending on the size of the breat.

As for mine - its size is right in the middle not big but not tiny.

That was just plain sick. I was about to take a bite of my grilled chicken sandwhich and my eyes passed upon that mess... damn you for ruining my lunch! :mad:

On a side note, is that a dude? There is freakin hair everywhere... :vomit2:

I think its a woman... Pretty sexy no? :vomit2:

Hmmm... I hate mine. Yes, I know my boobs are big, but I think my areola's are too big. I prefer smaller. I'm probably what XTG likes. I'd like to fix them, but who has the money for that!
how could that be, themrs? weren't they in proportion to your pre-implant breasts (which would mean that they're rather small)? or were they altered somehow when you had the surgery?

how could that be, themrs? weren't they in proportion to your pre-implant breasts (which would mean that they're rather small)? or were they altered somehow when you had the surgery?

I have big breasts, so it's not as bad as some poor girls that have small breasts and large areola's.

But since I got my implants before having my daughter, my breasts grew to an E cup with her pregnancy :vomit2: . THAT's where my areola's stretched out.

Whatever, I'll live... lol. :)

wow, those boobs look just like my girls' boobs :woah:

and the look fine to me!

No point in making critiques about such small details.... I've seen some spanish honey's with areola's bigger than a sand dollar... lile this: tn_HH10062_JPG.jpg:eek:

THAT's when you start pointing out shit. Not on a beautiful woman like the above picture

im not sure what u mean by being up to high. they look pretty much in the middle to me. but im also takin quick glances cuz i dont want anyone else in the office to see. so i dont have the time to really take a good look

they mean, she doesnt have enough breast over the nipple. we were talking about the nips though, not the breasts. i would imagine if this girl didnt have implants her nipples would be way too big for her breast. she would look freaky. her boobs look great though imo. i think even if her nips are a bit high, her breasts are still gorgeous. anyone who criticizes that is really over critical. ;)

For fake boobs, they look very well done. They're bell shaped and the nipple size is perfect, not to mention where the nipple sits on the breast. We'd need to see a picture of her without the airbrushing or with her arm (s) up...then you could tell how good they really are..

yeah i think carmen has the hottest but also the most typical nipples. they are great and normal looking (even kinda boring), a girl with nips like those would never be shy about them but they are also not as feminine as the ones i posted before. they are cute though...